Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea he should pursue it then. He will have to maintain CEUs every year though or let it expire in which case I’m not sure what you have to do to get reinstated. The Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam wasn’t too bad. You do need that to eventually sit for PE. He will have to intern for four years under a licensed PE and develop five professional references. I took my FE then wandered over to Neyland stadium for our 2007 🏈 showdown with SCar. Interestingly I met my future wife that same day. My brain was fried and sure my Mack talk was straight fyre. Lol
Cool story bro time. Took my FE exam the day of the ‘03 Bama game. Didn’t think I did great on the test, so I was already frustrated. The game was already near halftime by the time I finished, so I expected my Vols to help wash away my frustrations by having a comfortable lead.

Nope.

Hours later, we finally win. One of the most frustrating days of my life, but at least I passed and at least we won.

maxresdefault.jpg

Nice car. Should be on topic.

Cool story bro time. Took my FE exam the day of the ‘03 Bama game. Didn’t think I did great on the test, so I was already frustrated. The game was already near halftime by the time I finished, so I expected my Vols to help wash away my frustrations by having a comfortable lead.

Nope.

Hours later, we finally win. One of the most frustrating days of my life, but at least I passed and at least we won.
My FE was the day of Bama game in 95.

Nope.

We beat Bama?… Source?

We beat Bama?… Source?
More times than any other program in the country. Hard to believe...but, whenever Saban took over, only 5 games separated us in the overall matchup.

These last 20 years have nearly destroyed us, and everything we ever were.

Last edited:
My heart is heavy tonight. The rescue Mastiff/Pitt mix went to her forever home this evening. We'd grown very attached, my wife is taking it hard as she bonded with her. I'm happy for her though.

A couple of days ago we took in a sick goat named Tom Brady, he is in my second bathroom recovering from pneumonia and appears to be turning the corner. He's a dwarf Nigerian who is naturally polled (no horns) so he can't go with my big boy herd because of size and no horns. My only other buck who is naturally polled is Cletus, the son of my goat old herd queen Grandma who recently passed. I ask your prayers that these two get along so I can keep them together. We miss grandma terribly.

I also found out this afternoon that my cousin who I grew up with passed this morning. She was 42 with three children and a husband. She had a panic attack early this morning and when it passed she and her husband went back to sleep. When he woke up this morning she was gone, passed sometime in the early morning hours.

Today has me in my feels again, as my grandmother used to tell me when something passes it is preparing a path for something else to take it's place. Tom Brady will be turned out with Grandma's son tomorrow, she died roughly two weeks ago. Phoenix my rescue dog went to her forever home today. I wonder what God/the universe has in store, I'm always listening and ready.

Please donate to your local rescues, you help save lives and offer dignity and love for those who can't be saved. Be good to each other. Life is short, treat people with respect, even those you don't agree with.

Nope.

That was an epic win, though. That 4th and 18 conversion stole their soul.

My heart is heavy tonight. The rescue Mastiff/Pitt mix went to her forever home this evening. We'd grown very attached, my wife is taking it hard as she bonded with her. I'm happy for her though.

A couple of days ago we took in a sick goat named Tom Brady, he is in my second bathroom recovering from pneumonia and appears to be turning the corner. He's a dwarf Nigerian who is naturally polled (no horns) so he can't go with my big boy herd because of size and no horns. My only other buck who is naturally polled is Cletus, the son of my goat old herd queen Grandma who recently passed. I ask your prayers that these two get along so I can keep them together. We miss grandma terribly.

I also found out this afternoon that my cousin who I grew up with passed this morning. She was 42 with three children and a husband. She had a panic attack early this morning and when it passed she and her husband went back to sleep. When he woke up this morning she was gone, passed sometime in the early morning hours.

Today has me in my feels again, as my grandmother used to tell me when something passes it is preparing a path for something else to take it's place. Tom Brady will be turned out with Grandma's son tomorrow, she died roughly two weeks ago. Phoenix my rescue dog went to her forever home today. I wonder what God/the universe has in store, I'm always listening and ready.

Please donate to your local rescues, you help save lives and offer dignity and love for those who can't be saved. Be good to each other. Life is short, treat people with respect, even those you don't agree with.
So very sorry. Prayers abound for peace and comfort.

Hopefully after NYC becomes sane again?

I got a lot of city sights stuff done by my mid-40's other than the major city trips that continued for business. After I retired it has all been scenic and laid back - no desire for more city visits.

I confess I passed on a work related conference/trip to the Monterey Peninsula and playing the courses they are at this week the year before I retired. May live to regret it if we don't get out there again. I was so burned out with work, travel and the industry I was in that I just skipped it.
Honestly we love the natural world so much that we don't really want to use much of our limited resources to visit cities, but New York just has so much historical and cultural value that it is hard not to at least go once.

We've been ripping through the scenic wonder bucket list pretty hard the last year and a half, so I should be able to work out a few days trip to NYC in the next couple of years.

Last edited:

Please, please, rename your goat. Call him Peyton, or Sheriff, or something totally non-football related. Just not Tom Brady, because Tom Brady is not the GOAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back