Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
They pretty much do what they want to at Augusta. Those guys are powerful. They banned Gary McCord from ever broadcasting their tournament because he spoke ill of their greens while on air. CBS honored their request too. He said their greens were so fast it looked like they had been bikini waxed and they didn't like the comment. Players are told what's off limits during interviews----it's wild.
That crap is stupid and makes me hate them. I hate elitists as much as I hate far leftists.

I'd love to pick up transfers from Auburn, but with the February 1st deadline past, I'd love to know why some people think we could? Technically, I guess we could, but according to the current SEC rules, they wouldn't be eligible next season.

If he were to get fired and Auburn let their recent signees out of their NLI, that may allow those players to go to other teams. Not sure if that is even plausible or realistic. Anybody that wants to transfer would have to sit out a year if they transfer to other SEC school like you mentioned.

So I have a fever of 100.2 and have been fighting a migraine/cluster type headache for days. I'm really hoping this isn't covid because OH has been exposed and is sick too and with his cancer and liver failure I don't want to think about it if things turned bad. I'm vaccinated but I haven't had my booster. Ugh.
I had it a couple weeks ago and felt kinda bad for a day. After that first day or two, I just knew it was going to get way worse, but it never did. It’s nothing like last years version

I'm curious how Augusta National can control that (unless it jeopardizes some future attendance).

Yea….they have (or develope) very close relationship with their member. They don’t want to jeopardize that relationship. Plus, its the honor of the game that is what is cherished by those who play.

Being relevant in the not too distant past does wonders for your PR. It's also why Florida doesn't really get picked on.

Tennessee is similarly inept at the admin level but, in contrast, we haven't had a nationally relevant football team in over 15-20 years. When you are chaotic as an organization and you're terrible on the field over an extended period of time, you're an easy target.
We're an easy target because, as fans, we're avid; very vocal, very active on social media. We do a lot of dishing out; stands to reason we'd get a lot in return.

So I have a fever of 100.2 and have been fighting a migraine/cluster type headache for days. I'm really hoping this isn't covid because OH has been exposed and is sick too and with his cancer and liver failure I don't want to think about it if things turned bad. I'm vaccinated but I haven't had my booster. Ugh.
Doesn't matter. Booster or not. U can still get it and pass it on

If I had a guess I imagine she is enjoying most of the attention. Maybe not the possibility of losing her employment but at the gawking crowds yes she is enjoying it. This is just my opinion based on the images she made available to the public.
Posting pics on social media, is a FAR FAR cry from being accused an adulteress and home wrecker.

Last edited:
I kick myself almost daily for turning down tickets to Radiohead at Stone Mountain, GA. My buddy said it was a life changing experience.
Saw them at Bonnaroo in '06. They have claimed it's the greatest show they have ever performed. While I haven't seen every show they've played, I'm inclined to agree. It was unbelievable!

I had it a couple weeks ago and felt kinda bad for a day. After that first day or two, I just knew it was going to get way worse, but it never did. It’s nothing like last years version

Hopefully, this is the course for us. I rarely get sick at all but I feel run down as hell and this damn headache will not go away. I get migraines so until the other symptoms turned up I thought I was just having a pretty persistent one or maybe a cluster headache.

Pat endured a lot of criticism for her perceived lack of offense and too much focus on defense/rebounding. But I understand that we'd rather forget how we treated her at times, not always like the legend she is.
Pat was constantly trying to improve. As a national championship winning coach she went to Chicago to meet with Tex Winter and the Bulls to learn the triangle offense.

Tested positive for covid today, actually. Wishing the best for you and your family, professor. Prayers all around.

Good thing is, he has some time. Not sure how UT handles the FE, but it was required for all engineers at Tech. Just based on my experience, go ahead and take the FE, get into work, and then decide. For CEE’s it’s almost a must these days, but it’s really based on what field he gets into. Even then. It’s mostly a value play. He’ll always be more valuable with his license.

@SSVol too since I think he’s ME.

Engineer Quiz:

Convert -40F to C? Go....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back