Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...that must have been awesome 😳 I wish we had the money and time to do both scenic destination trips and city destination trips. I can't do both very much at this stage of my life, however we are going to try to go to Vegas next year I think.

I also want to take my wife to NYC for a few days at some point to check out the main sights, and see a good Broadway show.

Hopefully after NYC becomes sane again?

I got a lot of city sights stuff done by my mid-40's other than the major city trips that continued for business. After I retired it has all been scenic and laid back - no desire for more city visits.

I confess I passed on a work related conference/trip to the Monterey Peninsula and playing the courses they are at this week the year before I retired. May live to regret it if we don't get out there again. I was so burned out with work, travel and the industry I was in that I just skipped it.

If I had a guess I imagine she is enjoying most of the attention. Maybe not the possibility of losing her employment but at the gawking crowds yes she is enjoying it. This is just my opinion based on the images she made available to the public.
I seriously doubt she is enjoying it. Her pictures on IG are not nearly as racy as many you see. This is not the type of publicity most people like.

Velus was a 6th year senior. I thought people were crazy to expect him to magically start contributing more than he had in 4 prior seasons, but that's basically what happened.
I expected it. Before the season, I even said he was the alpha of the WR room, when some were saying it would be Hyatt.

I don't know what this is about but I know Chargervol is a good dude, so it's not surprising that he did something you appreciate very much.
Well wishes and prayers, doc. Yes, he is a very good dude.

Tested positive for covid today; and, of course, Vol Nation being the best, has already sent many my way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back