Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
HH has been dealing with a knee contusion for weeks. He just keeps fighting through it, like Small and other guys we really need. It's hard for guys to heal when we can't afford to rest them enough and their injuries are re-aggravated. Inevitable in the back half of the season with this tough stretch of conference games.
I hope we rest him this weekend and give him almost three full weeks to heal before Kentucky.

I mean, if I was Kiffin I'd save the golfball forever. Put it on his desk/bookshelf and post about it on Twitter. Maybe even give it a Wilson alter ego.

Then one day if I'm feeling good I might auction it off for a charity that involves the two schools.
douche nozzle let Layla get away...so...doubt he GAS.

Fulmer sure picked a great one.

I notice those things also and I am dumb. I really haven’t seen CJH get upset at his players, even when we can see them mess up. They see a lot more things than we do and they just seem to have patience with them and move on to the next play. I love this staff and team.

Doesn't really matter why anymore-- but the coaches have slotted Milton over HB and at this point, there's more value in the RS for HB. HH may not be anywhere near 100% the rest of the season, so we're going to have to play two QBs, maybe three.
I seriously doubt HB stays if he doesn’t play. And that’s a big risk when HH likely stays and Milton bolts.

Reactions: tnvols72 and LA Vol
I actually think the golf ball was a plant by Kiffin himself, you can't tell me he didn't think there would be some hostility in that stadium after what he did, said, and how he called the game (fake injuries etc.).

Would be the least surprising thing about that game behind only Lane having his guys act hurt every third play.

I am glad our players do not have the same opinion as you do.

I dogcussed Velus at a new level after that muffed punt. Pretty sure his mother had to feel the fury I directed at their lineage and relationship. Then he kept playing and producing…so it didn’t count.

I actually think the golf ball was a plant by Kiffin himself, you can't tell me he didn't think there would be some hostility in that stadium after what he did, said, and how he called the game (fake injuries etc.).

If so, he might get outted. UT has multiple people reviewing all the video from the game to ID where the debris came from and who threw it. It was in the SEC "mandate," but it was actually suggested and initiated by UT. The SEC just ran with it.

I think at least one, maybe two, will portal out and CJH will portal shop for a QB he thinks is a better fit for his system. Jackson is going to need time to develop. But there are plenty of games left this year for our backups to show what they can do.
One to two players total? Or one to two QBs portal out?

Doesn't really matter why anymore-- but the coaches have slotted Milton over HB and at this point, there's more value in the RS for HB. HH may not be anywhere near 100% the rest of the season, so we're going to have to play two QBs, maybe three.
Bad

If so, he might get outted. UT has multiple people reviewing all the video from the game to ID where the debris came from and who threw it. It was in the SEC "mandate," but it was actually suggested and initiated by UT. The SEC just ran with it.
It won't become public though. Unfortunately

It’s so wild because it’s not just misevaluating the QB position.
They have swung and missed at multiple positions over the last 3 years.
They don’t have any difference makers at any skill positions AND both of their lines are average at best.
This is going to be a tedious rebuild if they don’t get a Deshaun Watson/Trevor Lawrence in there at QB.
I think program entropy has set in...Dabo was never a mastermind coach to start with. The one thing Saban has done that amazes me is he has somehow been able to forestall that inevitable entropy at Alabama for a lot longer than I thought possible. But their defense sucks for all the talent they have recruited...that makes me think his time is slowly starting to come.

I mean I don't think I wanna go that far...at least not yet. Milton has 3 years of eligibility, so he has 2 more after this season. He could very well be the guy next year and we see him turn into what Hooker has become (if Hooker isn't back next year...which if he can finish the year strong and get some draft interest he may not return).
If he can I will gladly eat crow...but every freakin time I see him on the field that feeling I've always had about him is only mire strongly enforced by his suck*** play. He is not improving...it seems he just gets worse and just does something even more egregious than last..

Reactions: orange parmejohn
Despite all the complaint worthy problems, why in the world would UT leave the ultimate group of college football competitors? You cannot find an better place to build a team that can compete for championships. I wouldn't be surprised if the SEC had 3-4 teams in the college playoffs when they expand...
Because people can’t see that $250k to UT sports is like paying .50 cents at metered parking for most of us. Not worth the walk another block to maybe find a free spot…

View attachment 404340
Tillman didn’t appear to have full balance when he went up. Didn’t get much verticle from that angle
One could say he was playing on tired legs but his next step in becoming an NFL caliber receiver is aggressively pursuing balls. Take what’s his. I think that ball got on him quicker than he anticipated though… Same could be said for the Ole Pizz DB…

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back