Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Davis would be tough to get, but when momma comes calling, you never know.
I think he really enjoys his current role and is being paid handsomely. I think Wilkerson is the current most likely at this point to succeed kesling if he wants it. And that call last night was fantastic. How old is kesling anyway?

I
He has even said it himself, sometimes he leaves his pitchers in for too long. Lol, but be my guest in giving absolutely zero insight into why you would of kept Dollander in instead of pulling him an inning sooner.

Just so happened we got the bats going last night, but if we wouldn’t of that extra inning Dollander threw could of been the reason we lost.
Dollander needed to throw enough pitches to get his arm work out so he will be ready next week. I think Anderson knows what he is doing After all, his pitching staff led the NCAA in ERA and we won the game. Our pitchers have not had the work them got each week during the regular season and need work. Starting pitchers need more work than relievers because they pitch only every 4 days or so. Campbell is a good baseball team and we need to have as many arms available as possible if we have to play either them or Ga Tech on Monday. If you are searching for something to gripe about, find something that is legitimate, such as posters who post about something about which they have little or no knowledge.

Reactions: DarthVol1
Hey guys really need your prayers!!!! My 6 year old nephew who lives in Lexington Kentucky was diagnosed with brain cancer roughly two months ago and after his first three cycles of chemotherapy the tumor doubled in size, from what they could not remove with surgery sadly! He will headed to Cincinnati children hospital for combination chemotherapy and radiation.
With that being said he is a huge basketball fan and is also a UK fan! My buddy played ball with Coach Calipari at UNC Wilmington and reached out to him today per my request and asked for some signed things like jersey and basketball and within a minute Coach responded He said, I am on it ,consider it done! So next time you all and me say this is the biggest dirt bag in college ball, remember this story, most are happy with the life GOD chose for them and deep down have hearts! Thank You Coach Cal and thank all of Volnation for your prayers! Life can be very unfair!
Prayers sent

Burke is good at baseball.

Campbell is a good team made better by pizzpoor home umpiring.
Burke is amazing as is but when he learns to work a pitcher he may break records. Offspeed stuff makes him look bad but he’s young and still learning. Can’t wait to see what he looks like in the next few years.

IdenticalNextEskimodog-size_restricted.gif
Lol..I love that movie

Burke is amazing as is but when he learns to work a pitcher he may break records. Offspeed stuff makes him look bad but he’s young and still learning. Can’t wait to see what he looks like in the next few years.

He'll figure it out with Vitello and Elander coaching him up. Future first rounder and long time MLB player IMO. That swing...

Why are we cursed with Kesling..🤦‍♂️..nothing personal, he is a good person, but he is horrid horrid horrid announcer.

We went from the 🐐 to the worst, and we have guys like this sitting around that could do the job ten times better than "Mr. what a change of events"..

Why are we cursed with Kesling..🤦‍♂️..nothing personal, he is a good person, but he is horrid horrid horrid announcer.

We went from the 🐐 to the worst, and we have guys like this sitting around that could do the job ten times better than "Mr. what a change of events"..
Turn moran
Turn of events!

Yeah I get that, I just think he should of been pulled an inning sooner. That is all. (By long I meant when he noticeably began to struggle - umpire was not helping either)
You can argue he should’ve pulled him a batter or two earlier, but he pitched 2 scoreless prior to the 3rd so an inning earlier would’ve been way too quick of hook for the sec pitcher of the year.

He has even said it himself, sometimes he leaves his pitchers in for too long. Lol, but be my guest in giving absolutely zero insight into why you would of kept Dollander in instead of pulling him an inning sooner.

Just so happened we got the bats going last night, but if we wouldn’t of that extra inning Dollander threw could of been the reason we lost.

An inning sooner?? He hadn’t given up a run through the first 2? Surely you don’t mean that.

“Just so happened” to get the bats going? The offense leads the country in bombs and averages over 9 runs per game LOL.

I’d have a difficult time pulling him bc:

- ace of staff who has proven himself
- aforementioned explosive offense
- it was the 3rd inning

You realize the guy you almost never agree with in terms of when to pull a pitcher has helped guide his pitching staff to the lowest ERA in the entire country, right? I’d say he’s got that sh*t figured out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back