Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t expect to cry. First time in my life we’ve won the tourney.

View attachment 439181
I graduated from UT the year before we last won…I am so happy for these players and coaches and all of the ones who built the foundation with Coach Barnes over the past few years…my eyes did also leak

View attachment 440092View attachment 440093View attachment 440094
We went to the same site that you will probably go to…it’s very interesting.

We rode horses to get there. Pretty cool way to see the countryside. 🤠

Watch out for the Iguanas. Just kidding, my picture angle made it look huge and about to eat those tourists. 😂

Interesting fact, the ruling caste only lived into their 40s or early 50s. The common folk lived into their 70-80s. The rich folks ground their corn meal on granite and died from severe osteoporosis and hypocalcemia. The poor folks couldn’t afford the granite and used limestone as their grinding base. They got all yhe calcium that they needed from the limestone. 🤔🇧🇿

Keep your eyes peeled for the fer-de-lance. The one time I went to Belize, it felt like folks were constantly warning us to be on the lookout.

I just don't understand why Lunardi would double down on being an idiot? He already made himself look foolish on national TV. Just back off. But no, he has to go all in on stupid.
Yeah his arrogance is what is killing me. He acts like his "method" is absolutely infallible and anyone who questions it is just too dumb to understand.

Yeah his arrogance is what is killing me. He acts like his "method" is absolutely infallible and anyone who questions it is just too dumb to understand.

Lunardi: “All you plebs are too dumb to understand my secret metrics which you don’t know and I won’t explain to you.”

Public: “Didn’t you finish last in your class in college?”

Lunardi: “Tied for last.”

Last edited:
Cause making 28 million a year for 5 isn't as much as making 27 million a year for 6. You see it as "he's making a million less per year" and he sees it as "I'm making 22 million more on this contract"
Subtract how many more million he will have to pay in taxes…what will that leave him?

I haven't had instant oatmeal in a while, so I bought a variety box with Apple/cinnamon, maple/brown sugar, etc. I always use milk to make it, but I was out when I went to make an apple/cinnamon pack this morning. . .

I also got some of the French vanilla keurig cups the other day. . . I think you see where this is headed. . . it actually turned out to be great! . . . jeez, I gotta get a life. . . 😆

I just don't understand why Lunardi would double down on being an idiot? He already made himself look foolish on national TV. Just back off. But no, he has to go all in on stupid.
He's an idiot to the core.

"A necessarily imperfect system". What a moron with 2 o's! Nothing is necessarily imperfect. If it were, it would then be perfect. Also, no one would opt for an imperfect system if a perfect option were available. Just ask aTm. . . or UT.

Subtract how many more million he will have to pay in taxes…what will that leave him?

Yep and he conveniently left that part out of it out didnt he ?lol. He has to work a year longer just to make the same money pretty much bc of those insane taxes. Braves offered him a deal with higher AAV just a yr shorter. Plus if he was playing good towards the end of it they probably would have revisited all this and gave him 1 yr at the end for 25M or something. Braves do stuff like that all the time. They just gave Charlie Morton 1 yr for 20M at age 38 coming off a broken leg with a 20M option for 2023. All this boils down to is Freddie/his reps overplaying their hand and Freddie wanting to go back home from the start. So be it. The braves are still in a great spot.

Last edited:
I haven't had instant oatmeal in a while, so I bought a variety box with Apple/cinnamon, maple/brown sugar, etc. I always use milk to make it, but I was out when I went to make an apple/cinnamon pack this morning. . .

I also got some of the French vanilla keurig cups the other day. . . I think you see where this is headed. . . it actually turned out to be great! . . . jeez, I gotta get a life. . . 😆

@Weezer, you officially have some competition for the “Most Offseason Post of the Year” award.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back