Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Volquest podcast recap

Basketball talk
Vescovi - noone knows what he will do after the season.

KC - migh come back might not

Fulkerson- will be back

JJJ - ????

FOOTBALL

Bryson eason could make an impact on DL

Nico will be committed before april 8th per AP

Addison Nichols looks like the real deal

Fulky will be back? lol as a coach.

I think KC is the most likely to leave of anyone on the team. Santi & JJJ love Barnes man and both really don't lose anything by returning. Not sure either will get high enough draft grades to leave early and if Santi wants to play international ball he can whenever he decides to leave UT so staying another year and finishing his degree makes more sense than leaving early.

I for sure hope that Eason and Nichols both are the real deal

That doesn’t make sense, there’s nothing on the other side of the river there to walk to unless I’m unaware of development plans in the works
Don’t know where they are going or coming from but plenty of fans walk that old train bridge across the river before and after games.

That doesn’t make sense, there’s nothing on the other side of the river there to walk to unless I’m unaware of development plans in the works
A mugging from Vestal hoodlums... :)

I'm allowed to say that because both my parents are from South Knoxville, lol.

That's my point..🤷‍♂️ they could if they tried. At some point, some kid with no power, but great hands and speed will come along and show that you can still slap line drives all over the field and hit for a high average, and score a ton of runs.

That guy will make a lot of money.
You still need guys like that on your team, for sure. I looked it up and Trea Turner led MLB last year with a .328 average. That is a very good BA, but it is pathetic that a number that low led the league. I still love the game but it is trending in all the wrong ways as far as I am concerned.

I am ok with what Buzz Williams said. I think he is taking a stand for the sport, and calling out a decision-making process that has valued media/money over the actual sport and athletes.

He's right, across all sports, the people in charge (that aren't playing or coaching btw) create and foster subjectivity so that they can always have options for influencing individual games or whole seasons. It's wrong. If the players are playing WWE, the coaches are coaching WWE, and we're watching WWE, just tell us.

This fn guy.

a7c3b95a-ceb4-4c08-a10e-b7b2741b16b1_text.gif

This is what I don’t understand. The braves offered him $28 million a year, and because they would not guarantee him a six year, he walks and gets paid $27 million a year for six years. I mean seriously, when you’re getting paid that much money, what does it matter if you get an extra year or not? On top of that, he will have to pay a lot more taxes in Los Angeles. Just does not make good financial sense to me.
Isn't he from there?

Probably was culture shock moving to a place where grown men bark at one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back