Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain't gonna matter...............Yankees are winning the Series this year!:p
yankees-daily.gif
You puke me. So does Rizzo re-signing with the Yankers.

Last edited:
That doesn’t make sense, there’s nothing on the other side of the river there to walk to unless I’m unaware of development plans in the works
There are a few old commercial buildings, and a little run down neighborhood on Scottish Pike with a little park a little ways down, that will soon be bulldozed for new development is my guess. When I take people to UT medical center I go down to that little park and walk down the walking path and sit and read on a park bench down by the river.

It is my understanding it is for campus expansion. They are desperate for more housing.
If you walk to the end of that street the new bridge leads to, it is a dead end. If you keep walking, there is a small trail that runs along the cliffs of the river. If you know where to look, you can see the trail from Neyland Dr side. Follow that about 1/8 of a mile, you'll find a cave and just past the cave is a tiny side path. You'll have to dodge branches and spider-webs, but the small path leads to a hidden pond. The pond has giant bass and bluegill in it.

Buzz said what needed to be said. Eff Joe Loser.

And why exactly is it “terrible PR?” Everyone agreed with him.

You want to know what’s terrible PR, Joe? Rece Davis asking you a simple seeding question and you stuttering and stammering before vomiting out some BS about your classified metrics aggregations.

He's an idiot to the core.

"A necessarily imperfect system". What a moron with 2 o's! Nothing is necessarily imperfect. If it were, it would then be perfect. Also, no one would opt for an imperfect system if a perfect option were available. Just ask aTm. . . or UT.
Lunardi is a pos puppet on a string..it's obvious.

If you walk to the end of that street the new bridge leads to, it is a dead end. If you keep walking, there is a small trail that runs along the cliffs of the river. If you know where to look, you can see the trail from Neyland Dr side. Follow that about 1/8 of a mile, you'll find a cave and just past the cave is a tiny side path. You'll have to dodge branches and spider-webs, but the small path leads to a hidden pond. The pond has giant bass and bluegill in it.
iELwqcn.gif

He's an idiot to the core.

"A necessarily imperfect system". What a moron with 2 o's! Nothing is necessarily imperfect. If it were, it would then be perfect. Also, no one would opt for an imperfect system if a perfect option were available. Just ask aTm. . . or UT.

Every year, I look at 10-15 brackets by “bracketologists” leading up to the selection show. I don’t agree with all of them, but they all end up making more sense than the garbage the committee comes up with.

Even Lunardi didn’t have us behind Wisconsin.

Pin it on Google maps and post a screenshot..I may have to take my fishing rod with me next time I have an all day surgery client.

I am not going to look up what palpate means.
Ask @InVOLuntary…he knows.

I am an equine veterinarian…I put my arm up horses’ butts frequently for breeding work, examining colics (bellyaches), etc. It’s a riveting good time, and @InVOLuntary is pretty jealous that he isn’t able to do it.

Last edited:
Pin it on Google maps and post a screenshot..I may have to take my fishing rod with me next time I have an all day surgery client.

Its been years since I've been. They may have developed it a little, but back then it was really hidden. I mention this cause those lines on the map look like a walking trail and it leads to the little "side path" I was talking about.
Screenshot_20220317-110035~2.png

View attachment 440092View attachment 440093View attachment 440094
We went to the same site that you will probably go to…it’s very interesting.

We rode horses to get there. Pretty cool way to see the countryside. 🤠

Watch out for the Iguanas. Just kidding, my picture angle made it look huge and about to eat those tourists. 😂

Interesting fact, the ruling caste only lived into their 40s or early 50s. The common folk lived into their 70-80s. The rich folks ground their corn meal on granite and died from severe osteoporosis and hypocalcemia. The poor folks couldn’t afford the granite and used limestone as their grinding base. They got all yhe calcium that they needed from the limestone. 🤔🇧🇿
I get my corn from a jar, how’s my health?…😂🤷🏼‍♂️

Its been years since I've been. They may have developed it a little, but back then it was really hidden. I mention this cause those lines on the map look like a walking trail and it leads to the little "side path" I was talking about.
View attachment 440110
Cool...I saw that on the map before and wondered if there were any good fishing in it. I wonder if the quarry pond at Fort Dickerson park is any good 🤔

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back