Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain't gonna matter...............Yankees are winning the Series this year!:p
yankees-daily.gif
I don't know about that. The Dodgers are so loaded it would have to be the most underachieving, biggest disappointment of all time if they don't win it all. But they sure are paying the money.

Then there's the McGill that spent four hours with a struggling drug addict yesterday trying to make a real difference in someones life...

You can multitask…save the addict and curse the rest of us!

Just joshing there McGill, please keep doing what you do, it’s very important! 😊

It takes 2 sides to make a deal. It takes 2 sides to allow negotiations drag on. I'm sadden that the Braves lost him, but it's on his agent as much as it's on the Braves. I have no doubt the Braves would've been willing to sign him a year ago if they could've agreed on a deal. I don't blame the Braves for not being willing to give them what they were asking for.

Either his team was postering using all the other offers to pressure the Braves into paying more, in which case they screwed up by misjudging AA. Or they/he simply wanted more than the Braves were willing to pay. Either way, it's March and the Braves had to take care of 1st base and the rest of the roster.
It all came down to a sixth year is my understanding. FF wanted a 6-year deal, the Braves wanted to give him a 5-year deal.

Reactions: OrangenSC
Volquest podcast recap

Basketball talk
Vescovi - noone knows what he will do after the season.

KC - migh come back might not

Fulkerson- will be back

JJJ - ????

FOOTBALL

Bryson eason could make an impact on DL

Nico will be committed before april 8th per AP

Addison Nichols looks like the real deal
HTH can Fulkerson be back?

I actually like that they let Freeman walk. He is not worth that investment in years or money. Olson put up better numbers last year and goes to a hitters park. Braves will be fine.
Agree with this. Freddie is great. But 6 years of Freeman vs 8 years of Olson who is just now coming into his prime? You like that trade. Also allows you to save 15 mil that you can add on more big pieces. Braves lineup is loaded

Acuna 50 home runs
Ozzie 30 home runs
Dansby 30 home runs
Riley 30 home runs
Olson 50 home runs
Duvall 40 home runs
Ozuna 30 home runs
Rosario 20-30 home runs

Lots of power in that lineup. Hate that Freddie left, but he's dead to me now. Braves are fine.

I actually like that they let Freeman walk. He is not worth that investment in years or money. Olson put up better numbers last year and goes to a hitters park. Braves will be fine.
I actually agree with this. My whole hang up with FF is sentimental, and I know it. But as long as Olson performs like he should, I'll get over it.

As far as loyalty though, I think it goes both ways. I think the Braves loyalty to FF is just as questionable his loyalty to the Braves. But people always blame the player.

Reactions: OrangenSC
You just described yourself, didn't you?
I have three babies. No way they're fitting in a Civic. Nor am I wasting money on after market parts. I bought my vehicle in NC, and, took the dealer to the woodshed when I bought, great deal. Was a business decision. If the heart was deciding, Id be in a 4 Runner or Sequioa

I don't know about that. The Dodgers are so loaded it would have to be the most underachieving, biggest disappointment of all time if they don't win it all. But they sure are paying the money.
So you're saying we're gonna see the most underachieving biggest disappointment of all time this year? Dodgers are not gonna take it.

Hey..I'm going to Belize in five weeks. We are going to go to one of the big Mayan sites that day though. I am super excited for that.
2D4DD972-8E5A-4D28-B3C1-6E26925D5604.jpeg435AA488-8157-492F-90E2-B7711D690BA4.jpeg0A6F2E5A-E4A8-4389-AA7E-6FB351D403F4.jpeg
We went to the same site that you will probably go to…it’s very interesting.

We rode horses to get there. Pretty cool way to see the countryside. 🤠

Watch out for the Iguanas. Just kidding, my picture angle made it look huge and about to eat those tourists. 😂

Interesting fact, the ruling caste only lived into their 40s or early 50s. The common folk lived into their 70-80s. The rich folks ground their corn meal on granite and died from severe osteoporosis and hypocalcemia. The poor folks couldn’t afford the granite and used limestone as their grinding base. They got all yhe calcium that they needed from the limestone. 🤔🇧🇿

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back