Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have three babies. No way they're fitting in a Civic. Nor am I wasting money on after market parts. I bought my vehicle in NC, and, took the dealer to the woodshed when I bought, great deal. Was a business decision. If the heart was deciding, Id be in a 4 Runner or Sequioa
Civics are for the most part indestructible. I just bought an 05 Civic coupe for $2K because I put $100 in gas in my truck a week ago Saturday. Can't afford to keep paying these gas prices. Going to put a couple of hundred into it to get it like I want.

iu

Cool...I saw that on the map before and wondered if there were any good fishing in it. I wonder if the quarry pond at Fort Dickerson park is any good 🤔
I'd say there are all kinds of fish in it (ft Dickerson) Idk if you can fish it. We used to sneak back there and jump off the cliffs back in the 90's. Good ol' days, before they turned it into a public access park. We stopped going so much when a rescue diver died there. He was under water and got mobbed by dozens of snakes. Apparently the snakes didn't hurt him, but he had a heart-attack.

I'd say there are all kinds of fish in it, old if you can fish it. We used to sneak back there and jump off the cliffs back in the 90's. Good I'm days, before the turned it into a public access park. We stopped going so much when a rescue diver died there. He was under water and got mobbed by dozens of snakes. Apparently the snakes didn't hurt him, but he had a heart-attack.
Oh wow…. That’s crazy

Civics are for the most part indestructible. I just bought an 05 Civic coupe for $2K because I put $100 in gas in my truck a week ago Saturday. Can't afford to keep paying these gas prices. Going to put a couple of hundred into it to get it like I want.
I'm about to have to buy an old 30-40 mpg beater too. There goes my summer-fall trip..🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

I'd say there are all kinds of fish in it (ft Dickerson) Idk if you can fish it. We used to sneak back there and jump off the cliffs back in the 90's. Good I'm days, before the turned it into a public access park. We stopped going so much when a rescue diver died there. He was under water and got mobbed by dozens of snakes. Apparently the snakes didn't hurt him, but he had a heart-attack.
😳

I'd say there are all kinds of fish in it (ft Dickerson) Idk if you can fish it. We used to sneak back there and jump off the cliffs back in the 90's. Good ol' days, before they turned it into a public access park. We stopped going so much when a rescue diver died there. He was under water and got mobbed by dozens of snakes. Apparently the snakes didn't hurt him, but he had a heart-attack.
Thank you in advance for the nightmares.

1647531460797.gif

Nightmare fuel

I actually agree with this. My whole hang up with FF is sentimental, and I know it. But as long as Olson performs like he should, I'll get over it.

As far as loyalty though, I think it goes both ways. I think the Braves loyalty to FF is just as questionable his loyalty to the Braves. But people always blame the player.

Yeah, there will always be people that blame the player but it’s just as bad with teams. Look at the way the Seahawks just got rid of Bobby Wagner. He was there throughout the whole run of playoffs and Super Bowls, was First or Second team All-Pro and Pro Bowl year after year, even last year, and he had to find out on Twitter that the Seahawks released him… and yet people want to just blame loyalty on players.

The truth in all of it is nobody should be expecting players and teams to be loyal anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back