Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well fellas, been a fun ride. I can’t stand the clown show that is UT any longer. The product is 100% diluted and they are trying to sell fans fool’s gold as they have been for the past 11-12 seasons and and for that reason...
View attachment 345578
(unless they surprise us with Freeze)
You’ll be back. And it won’t be because of Freeze. If you can endure Jeremy Pruitt, Dooley, and Butch, you can certainly endure Heupel.

Can we put to bed the idea that there are big shot booster insiders on here now?
The only thing that should have been CLEAR TO EVERYONE is this is a really bad job RIGHT NOW. People were being absolutely delusional talking campbell and crap. People need to come back to reality.

Anyone coming into this mess right now and effing with is truly #MyCoach

No, you don't understand. The NCAA is getting ready to absolutely hammer UT, we are begging for mercy. The incompetence that those 2 displayed will haunt this place for 10 years regardless of who the coach is and yes it was that bad wait until that report comes out then it will make sense.

This.

The embarrassment is never ending. My friend who's a damn Maryland fan is taking cracks at us.
The embarrassment was brought upon ourselves with the Schiano fiasco, then we had Pruitt for 3 years and when that stuff gets out here in a few weeks that will be an embarrassment

No, you don't understand. The NCAA is getting ready to absolutely hammer UT, we are begging for mercy. The incompetence that those 2 displayed will haunt this place for 10 years regardless of who the coach is and yes it was that bad wait until that report comes out then it will make sense.
You don’t beg for mercy..you handle the NCAA like LSU and UNC did and tell them to stick it! We already did more to our program than those 2 put together.

You have me really trying to get on board with Heupel.

Here are my biggest complaints and honestly mostly originating from "insider" info:

-told great AD hire we aren't messing around now
-backing up the Brinks truck
-AD has a centurion card
-money is not an option
-we are hiring an experienced P5 head coach
-done with experiments
-most everyone will love the hire

Struts out Heupel.

-Good offense
-can he recruit SEC caliber players
-can he land a defensive coordinator

I don't see this hire getting the fan base hyped up. Hard to see it getting the current players hyped up and hard to see any players in the portal coming back with this hire. I hope I'm wrong...

I'll be in the stands next year no matter what acting like a crazy Vol fan and hoping for the best. If it is Heupel I'll be behind him 100% unless the wheels fall off.
To your first point, I think they tried. Both VQ and 247 said Franklin turned down 8 mil a year. They tried.

I think the offensive players willl be very excited. Bailey is about to be developed and turned into a star. Hyatt and others will set the world on fire in this offense. He has to nail the staff hires tho

DW is bringing in a guy that had the 2nd best Total Offense two years in a row and will let the kids have cool new uniforms and rebuild some swagger here but VolsInKnox69 on Twitter doesn't like the hire so he cant do it lmaoooo

LETS GOOOO SCORE POINTS WIN GAMES
I think we just hired better lane kiffin

Reactions: bpvol and Volnatic
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back