Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s talking about strictly personality. We haven’t went this route before. I look at it as a more creative and laid back butch. We were damn close to getting where we wanted so hopefully huepal being a better coach and person...... can get us over the hump.

It''s interesting that you mention that, sort of comparing Danny White and Dave Hart in regards to what sort of HC they might want to hire for us. There's another sort of similarity between the two. Dave Hart tried to rebrand the Lady Vols, essentially getting rid of the brand that Pat built in favor of a more unified brand. Danny White while at Buffalo tried to rebrand the Buffalo Bulls as the New York Bulls, rolling out the new brand all over the place. The idea was the bulls would become New York's team. The fans rebelled, Danny buckled under the pressure, the New York brand was yanked and to this day, the Buffalo Bulls live on.

I mean I guess I can get behind this hire since the guy seems to be a really good offensive mind. But knowing Freeze was sitting there foaming at the mouth, dying to sh!t on Saban, Mullen and Smart just makes me sad.

Reactions: StoVol
We say that after every coach and AD change.
No, you don't understand. The NCAA is getting ready to absolutely hammer UT, we are begging for mercy. The incompetence that those 2 displayed will haunt this place for 10 years regardless of who the coach is and yes it was that bad wait until that report comes out then it will make sense.

Wow. I'm not saying I'm 100% done with this. But if I knew how to post a GIF I would Tombstone " Well Bye!" Myself!
tenor.gif

I’m ok with Heupel if that’s who it ends up being. The hill was to great to climb. However I am confused by how everyone said that AD White was used to keeping things so under wraps in previous searches that no one knew what he was doing. Yet, this thing leaked like the titanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back