Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the really are trotting Heupel to the podium, I hope for our sake as fans and for the team it works out.

As for the administration and boosters, especially those who like to opine it's the fans fault- the fans don't stroke the checks. It's not the fans job to run a program. That falls squarely on the administration and the boosters.

So if Hyams and crew outta Knox media, and the national guys, or even AV and his booster club want to bring up fan support etc- make sure y'all all take a hard look in the mirror and at the people running ****.

Apparently it's ok for everyone to tell us we suck, but if we say it we are being negative. Kiss my plums. Maybe, just maybe you all suck at your jobs and are too insecure to admit it, operating like a second rate G5 athletic program.
He’s not really a trot hire, more like a slow walk. But still a walk.

I am surprised at the mood on this one. That trend is not as bad as it looks imo. Losses were to some ranked teams and competitive in all games. His offense is lights out. He was a big time qb in college so the stage won’t be too big. Our AD saw him up close so knows exactly what he’s getting. We should be able to put a better D around him. If he can get our qb play improved and our offense rolling I don’t see why we wouldn’t be competitive right away. I think some very good recruiters as assistants is important. But this is not a bad hire. Sonny is a bad hire

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back