Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really too bad Texas made their move for Sark this year. This could have been open/shut if not.

Our donor base along with three leg stool needed to see failure up close and in person before realizing they had to deal with the looming disaster. Sark probably would have passed with the investigation over our heads. But he was the elite HC hire of the season so far. I predict that "Texas" is back will be driving us nuts in the media for years to come.

Reactions: Dudley Smith
I read that we all need to shut up and trust the UTAD. We have god level money this time but we are going to spend it on Franklin because they said so or wouldn’t say otherwise.
Let's go get Dan Doeren for $8 mill and a ten year deal with $240 million dollar buyout and extension built in for wiping his own ass, because, Tennessee.

My new coaching board. Someone please forward this to Darnell Washington;

1. Lane Fkn Kiffin
2. Matt Campbell
3. Circle back around to Lane Kiffin
4. Luke Fickell
5. PJ Fleck
6. James Franklin
7. Mario Cristobol
8. Joey Freshwater
9. Jamey Chadwell
10. Tony Elliot
11. A sock puppett
12. Some random hobo
13. The Zodiac Killer
14. Still not Sonny Dykes

Let’s asses where we are. Tennessee is a complete dumpster fire. The football team has been worse than mediocre for years. The culture in Knoxville has led to this and it appears that new leadership is changing that culture. Danny White is an amazing hire. The guy built UCF’s athletic department to where it is competitive with most schools. UCF’s football program is better than Tennessee’s at the moment. He has made tremendous hires. I have no doubt he’ll make a great hire, especially if he has a blank check to play with.

Coaching this team is not a dream hire for a great deal of people. The roster is not good and we’re looking at NCAA sanctions. Not everyone is clamoring to come to Knoxville. While whoever he hires may not be your first choice, he’ll be a great hire. I’m not worried about it because White knows what he’s doing and has a track record to prove it.

Franklin would win big at Tennessee. Not my top choices but he is a great coach. Would be a big time hire. We would probably have the top coach in the East and maybe the second best coach in the SEC. I hope he takes the Job or who knows what coach we might get.

You know what stinks? Freeze wants to come here, would win big here, and most of the fanbase would support... but won't be considered. He's the best and most realistic option out there, but the timing of his and now our past transgressions will prevent it from ever happening.
This all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back