Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swains saying one of our dumba** fans emailed Sunny Dykes saying we don’t want him. He apparently responded saying he doesn’t wanna be at our dumpster fire of a place with a bunch of redneck fans lol

I would say other SEC schools have fans that would do this as well. It is part of being a coach for a big school.

Reactions: Glocker_Alum_2005
Kiffin should have been first call.
Yep. We managed to fail not one but two no brainers while having not only the heir apparent in the first family of ADs but also Oprah money. There’s still time to fix it but I dont think they will. It’s at the point where if the fanbase suddenly said that Franklin was who we all wanted all along they’d hire someone else just because.

Reactions: AntiochVol08
You realize Tennessee has multiple rape issues right? There are terrible dudes in every program.

I’m not talking AJ. I’m talking situations like Antwan Stewart and Niko Silvan under Fulmer.

Unfortunately it’s an issue on almost every campus.

Edit to say I don’t think Franklin handled it well, but the accusations he covered it up were proven to be unfounded.
true! This is why Jalen went to Baylor. Fact.

Swains saying one of our dumba** fans emailed Sunny Dykes saying we don’t want him. He apparently responded saying he doesn’t wanna be at our dumpster fire of a place with a bunch of redneck fans lol
I don’t approve of that fan...but he gets a Christmas card.

What is wrong with people? I can't imagine thinking it's ever a good idea to do something like this.

Never change VN

Yep. We managed to fail not one but two no brainers while having not only the heir apparent in the first family of ADs but also Oprah money. There’s still time to fix it but I dont think they will. It’s at the point where if the fanbase suddenly said that Franklin was who we all wanted all along they’d hire someone else just because.

Why should Kiffin be the first call. Why not try to get someone better and then if you have to go get Kiffin. Not a bad fallback option at all

I don’t know if this is someone playing the results, but I heard last night we moved away from Fleck, not the other way around.

Fleck and Elliott were released from hold when DW confirmed he had #2, even if #1 balked. This lines up with AV and SF. The only thing that would continue to line up and match open source info (assuming all the CJF noise is legit) is that Franklin was #2 and he was released from hold when they reached an agreement in principle with #1 yesterday.

Kudos to DW for slamming the door shut on all the unprofessional leaks and speculation. AV, 81, Metal and others are right; it is important that DW show he is unilaterally in charge and we are not a clownfest run by social media whims. We the fans matter, but we have no reason not to trust DW so let's get behind him and put our best foot forward while we wait on the mystery candidate.

If, then we get Dykes or Satterfield, then we can blow up the joint... :)

Fanbase doesn't know what it wants.

Lol, they said a CFB HOF coach was a bad AD, from day 1. All guy did was do his best. Removed him, and replaced with a good hire, albeit, same ****, so it seems.

Gotta be Sab.
It doesn’t have to be one of ours. Our fanbase is fooled by fans from every rival fanbase as well as jokesters around the country who live for impersonating our fanbase. We simply accept every dimwit that claims us and then we spread it out to others so that bummers and others can get a good laugh at us (never mind it was probably one of their trolls all along).

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back