Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's go get Dan Doeren for $8 mill and a ten year deal with $240 million dollar buyout and extension built in for wiping his own ass, because, Tennessee.
Member when we couldn’t hire Freeze because we were too poor and Fulmer supposedly had issues and we couldn’t hire Kiffin because we were too poor and Fulmer had issues (and my favorite: OM is somehow a good school so why would he want to leave?). And then we got rid of Fulmer and inherited God money but suddenly couldn’t hire the aforementioned because “integrity” even tho Kiffin shouldn’t even be in that conversation and Freeze is only close to Franklin’s level because those hookers probably weren’t just for personal use.

Reactions: JayHud
My new coaching board. Someone please forward this to Darnell Washington;

1. Matt Campbell
2. Matt Campbell
3. Matt Campbell
4. Matt Campbell
5. Matt Campbell
6. Matt Campbell
7. Matt Campbell
8. Matt Campbell
9. Matt Campbell
10. Matt Campbell
11. Matt Campbell
12. Matt Campbell
13. Matt Campbell
14.Matt Campbell

fixed

The media has been and is continuing to fuel a lot of the panic with their stupid, know nothing, guesses on what is going on. They are completely in the dark. Before some of you panic today because of something Swain, Price, Low, or anyone else says today, just look back at AVs posts from last night. They're surprisingly very calming. Maybe even exciting. They're mood changers.

Member when we couldn’t hire Freeze because we were too poor and Fulmer supposedly had issues and we couldn’t hire Kiffin because we were too poor and Fulmer had issues (and my favorite: OM is somehow a good school so why would he want to leave?). And then we got rid of Fulmer and inherited God money but suddenly couldn’t hire the aforementioned because “integrity” even tho Kiffin shouldn’t even be in that conversation and Freeze is only close to Franklin’s level because those hookers probably weren’t just for personal use.
Kiffin should have been first call.

Just so y’all know i do think there is an Avenue to success with Dykes. I actually think bailey would fit his offense more than anyone else mentioned.
The problem with Dykes to me is he has proven he can’t recruit if he can’t depend on Texas connections. Been good at La Tech and SMU, was real bad at Cal.

I remember watching an SMU game last year and the color guy - don’t remember who it was - said Dykes admitted it to them.

The problem with Dykes to me is he has proven he can’t recruit if he can’t depend on Texas connections. Been good at La Tech and SMU, was real bad at Cal.

I remember watching an SMU game last year and the color guy - don’t remember who it was - said Dykes admitted it to them.
I’ve always been and always will be under the idea that Tennessee truly does recruit itself. Not to a top 5 level per say but i really do think anyone can come in here and get top 15 classes and that alone should be enough to get us to consistently 8-4 if you are a good coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back