Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smoked weed like 5 times in my life and did ecstasy once with a girl I met at a Virginia Beach night club.

You know, since we’re all sharing our drug histories here.
My hardest drug has been mad dog 2020
Born in downtown Atlanta. Dad was original Falcon season ticket holder. Went to first game in 1969. Always have and always will be a fan. Sat first row and first two seats at Fulton county right beside Ted’s box. Good memories. Uncle Ted is an arrogant azz however. Funny as crap. Never had a care about what people thought. Definitely Captain Outrageous. I was at 95 game 6. Will never forget.
Glad you got to see your team win it all.

My wife was watching International House Hunters and a couple rented a house literally 150 yards down from our house in Thailand. Unbelievable! Kentucky dude and Thai wife, 😂

Probably will be gone by the time we get back but we’ll see
That’s awesome. But you can’t be friends with a Kentucky guy.

I smoked weed like 5 times in my life and did ecstasy once with a girl I met at a Virginia Beach night club.

Bet that night in Virginia Beach was a great time. I used to go raves when I was around 18-19 before I met mynow wife.

Some really fun nights dropping acid or taking X with a cute club girl I'd meet there. Fun memories but don't miss that lifestyle at all.

There were a couple of cave raves in Indian Head state park around 2001 that were epic and The Masquerade and The Church in ATL were fun parties.

The only people who are gonna get to experience these challenges are people with deep pockets. It's kinda sad but it is what it is. I hope they raise tons of money to feed the world but it's not gonna be my money.
I have actually spent money on the raffle type prizes. The Volunteer game day experience is excellent! $10 per chance absolutely worth the bid. Getting to run through the T with the team! Dream come true!

My wife was watching International House Hunters and a couple rented a house literally 150 yards down from our house in Thailand. Unbelievable! Kentucky dude and Thai wife, 😂

Probably will be gone by the time we get back but we’ll see

He's a part-time waffle iron calibrator. She's a freelance button enthusiast. Together their budget is 4.8 million dollars.

I've smoked weed well more than 5 times, but other than taking more than I should of prescribed pain pills, it's the only drug I've used.

One of my best buddies and his wife got corona. His family is visiting from Spain. They all got it. They all are recovering. Ages range from 32-75. Very mild virus.
I know a guy, 38 and healthy that got it. Had heart complications, but has taken around 30 days to recover. Not trying to stir **** but it is affecting ppl differently.

Internet access is a basic human right and a necessity of life.

So my last post here was on my birthday, back on the 12th. That very night, actually early morning on the 13th, we had an F-3 tornado touch down and really mess up the neighborhood. It actually missed me by a mile, well almost a mile, but it did catastrophic damage to among other things the EPB fiber network in my area. So much for Gig city. A couple years ago I had gotten rid of Comcast, AT&T, and Verizon, and bundled TV, internet, and phone with EPB. The move saved over $250 per month. I’ve spent the last few days second guessing that decision but lo and behold I wake up this morning and we’re back online.

I hope all of you guys are safe and doing well these days. I’m not going to ask what I missed during my downtime; I’m just going to say I did miss very much being able to check in from time to time on the craziness we create, well, the craziness mostly you guys create in this forum. It was literally like not being able to get back in your home. Again, I hope all you guys are safe and doing well. Nice to see you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back