Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree I spent 12 years addicted to meth not only using but cooking it too. I was in and out of jail spent 23 months in what was at the time the most successful in patient rehab in the world with an 80% success rate but the whole time I was there all I thought about was getting out and doing it better the next time and the day after I completed the program I was cooking dope again because I hadn't change ME. I ended up in jail again for awhile this time and after a bit of time I began to change .I spent time reading the Bible and my life began to change. When I got out in 2012 I took Jesus with me instead of leaving him at the jail house door. The change that took place in my life is nothing short of a miracle. I was blessed to be able to start going in and singing and sharing my testimony at the same jail I had been for so long and it all started when I made up my mind that I had had enough and was determined to never go back to that lifestyle again. I was raised my whole younger life in church a knew what was right and like the prodigal son I finally came home.
Amazing blessing and story. Bless you brother.

I agree I spent 12 years addicted to meth not only using but cooking it too. I was in and out of jail spent 23 months in what was at the time the most successful in patient rehab in the world with an 80% success rate but the whole time I was there all I thought about was getting out and doing it better the next time and the day after I completed the program I was cooking dope again because I hadn't change ME. I ended up in jail again for awhile this time and after a bit of time I began to change .I spent time reading the Bible and my life began to change. When I got out in 2012 I took Jesus with me instead of leaving him at the jail house door. The change that took place in my life is nothing short of a miracle. I was blessed to be able to start going in and singing and sharing my testimony at the same jail I had been for so long and it all started when I made up my mind that I had had enough and was determined to never go back to that lifestyle again. I was raised my whole younger life in church a knew what was right and like the prodigal son I finally came home.
Happy for you.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Me too..that is awesome.

It the Braves franchise. Keep up. Otherwise you have 500 years of playing
I am well kept up, thank you. I don't care how long it took. The Cubs have won one a lot more recently than the Braves. You ever been to Milwaukee? Did you cheer when the Braves were there or in Boston?

He led us to a National Championship. That is way better than barely adequate.
He was barely adequate for that TEAM to win a natty. That team did not win because of his QB play, they won despite his mediocrity. Dude could not hit the broad side of a barn most of the time..and that is just the truth and you know it.

I have always said that Tee holding the consecutive completions mark was the most ironic record in all of sports.

He was barely adequate for that TEAM to win a natty. That team did not win because of his QB play, they won despite his mediocrity. Dude could not hit the broad side of a barn most of the time..and that is just the truth and you know it.

I have always said that Tee holding the consecutive completions mark was the most ironic record in all of sports.
I will just disagree and move on. Go Vols!!

I was deeply into drugs for 9 yrs many years ago. I sold them and used them. I had Narcs raid the home we were renting and selling drugs out of. Didn't want to get into all this argument but education and rehab treat symptoms but not the problem. The problem is a sin problem. The very day Christ came into my heart He took the desire from me and I never did them again. I still had to live in the house for another month before moving out. Just changed me inside out. I took or about did everything but heroine. Just my story.

👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿

I am well kept up, thank you. I don't care how long it took. The Cubs have won one a lot more recently than the Braves. You ever been to Milwaukee? Did you cheer when the Braves were there or in Boston?

Been to Milwaukee and Boston. Cubs only have 1 in your life but you want to say 3 and go back to early 1900’s but Braves franchise can’t. Nope

Reactions: OrangenSC
Born in downtown Atlanta. Dad was original Falcon season ticket holder. Went to first game in 1969. Always have and always will be a fan. Sat first row and first two seats at Fulton county right beside Ted’s box. Good memories. Uncle Ted is an arrogant azz however. Funny as crap. Never had a care about what people thought. Definitely Captain Outrageous. I was at 95 game 6. Will never forget.

Tomorrow, Texas has lifted the ban on elective procedures. Wednesday is my normal hospital procedure day. I have a full day of procedures already set to go.
I will hold on as long as I can. But I will quickly return to the past...I was expecting the future to be more somehow.
Dang it. Volatil was going to deliver your car tomorrow. Now you are back of the line with 2070 delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back