Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good talk. It probably isn't harmless I'll cede that but way less harmless than alcohol or cigs. As for people that moved to Colorado for weed and couldn't afford it, who the hell does that? You can't fix stupid.

I used to work with a guy that moved there just to smoke weed. He started out at an apartment with his gf in Colorado Springs. They couldn't afford that so they moved to her cousins house for awhile and then decided to come back to TN after a year. That dude probably blew $1000 the day he stepped foot in that state. Its not a shock outside of it just being expensive to live there, that people probably neglect important stuff imo.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Which QB would you prefer:

QB1: 59.1% comp. pct. - 16 TD / 8 INT - 8.4 ypa - 144 rating
QB2: 59.5% comp. pct - 14 TD / 10 INT - 7.4 ypa - 128.6 rating

I'll hang up and listen.

Was so sports hungry last night I watched the 1st round of the 1989 NFL Draft on the Deuce, it was hilarious. That's the one where the Jets take Jeff Lageman with something like the 14th pick in the first round and Kiper absolutely loses it saying the Jets do not even understand what the draft is about. Really made me feel old though seeing how young the Swami (Berman) was then.

Which QB would you prefer:

QB1: 59.1% comp. pct. - 16 TD / 8 INT - 8.4 ypa - 144 rating
QB2: 59.5% comp. pct - 14 TD / 10 INT - 7.4 ypa - 128.6 rating

I'll hang up and listen.
I already know who they are.

I will add:

The 144 qbr guy's first full season he ALSO had a 129 qbr year. The difference? He was a rs-fr by then. The other guy was a tr fr that should have actually been a HS SR.

Immediate success vs long-term/ceiling, imo.

Reactions: VolInDayton
I already know who they are.

I will add:

The 144 qbr guy's first full season he ALSO had a 129 qbr year. The difference? He was a rs-fr by then. The other guy was a tr fr that should have actually been a HS SR.

Immediate success vs long-term/ceiling, imo.

I just don't think there's enough there to be that excited.

If I could buy stock in a person, I'd buy a thousand shares of Jutta Leerdam. In 2 years at the next Winter Olympics she's going to blow up.
Isn't the next Winter Olympics set to take place in China? If so, things could get very dicey between now and then, especially as countries take a tough stand on China over this virus.

Isn't the next Winter Olympics set to take place in China? If so, things could get very dicey between now and then, especially as countries take a tough stand on China over this virus.

China should definitely feel repercussions for this virus. So I have no remorse for the government of China.

I was deeply into drugs for 9 yrs many years ago. I sold them and used them. I had Narcs raid the home we were renting and selling drugs out of. Didn't want to get into all this argument but education and rehab treat symptoms but not the problem. The problem is a sin problem. The very day Christ came into my heart He took the desire from me and I never did them again. I still had to live in the house for another month before moving out. Just changed me inside out. I took or about did everything but heroine. Just my story.
Amen Brother. He is the answer!!

Not one dang law, or imprisonment stopped the guy though...and it never will. The only thing that will stop that vicious cycle is change from within.
Dont disagree. There's actually more to the story or at least a side story. This guys parents are POS people as well. Same type of animals. Mom and dad would steal to support their drug habit as well. I developed a relationship with some cops that were in pursuit of this whole sub human family. One called me one night and said my wife and I needed to secure a reservation at nice reservation for a celebratory dinner. He went on to tell me papa **** head had been speeding on a motorcycle (stolen by the way) and crashed out and died. We were extremely delighted and did go out to dinner (If that's bad please pray for me). What was icing on the cake was we later found out that his scum bride was chasing him in a car because he was holding back on some drugs he had secured.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back