Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Internet access is a basic human right and a necessity of life.

So my last post here was on my birthday, back on the 12th. That very night, actually early morning on the 13th, we had an F-3 tornado touch down and really mess up the neighborhood. It actually missed me by a mile, well almost a mile, but it did catastrophic damage to among other things the EPB fiber network in my area. So much for Gig city. A couple years ago I had gotten rid of Comcast, AT&T, and Verizon, and bundled TV, internet, and phone with EPB. The move saved over $250 per month. I’ve spent the last few days second guessing that decision but lo and behold I wake up this morning and we’re back online.

I hope all of you guys are safe and doing well these days. I’m not going to ask what I missed during my downtime; I’m just going to say I did miss very much being able to check in from time to time on the craziness we create, well, the craziness mostly you guys create in this forum. It was literally like not being able to get back in your home. Again, I hope all you guys are safe and doing well. Nice to see you again.

EPB set bar for muni fiber.

Reactions: ChattaTNVol

So my last post here was on my birthday, back on the 12th. That very night, actually early morning on the 13th, we had an F-3 tornado touch down and really mess up the neighborhood. It actually missed me by a mile, well almost a mile, but it did catastrophic damage to among other things the EPB fiber network in my area. So much for Gig city. A couple years ago I had gotten rid of Comcast, AT&T, and Verizon, and bundled TV, internet, and phone with EPB. The move saved over $250 per month. I’ve spent the last few days second guessing that decision but lo and behold I wake up this morning and we’re back online.

I hope all of you guys are safe and doing well these days. I’m not going to ask what I missed during my downtime; I’m just going to say I did miss very much being able to check in from time to time on the craziness we create, well, the craziness mostly you guys create in this forum. It was literally like not being able to get back in your home. Again, I hope all you guys are safe and doing well. Nice to see you again.
Welcome back. You have missed nothing but madness. The mods have left and the inmates are running the asylum now
tenor (5).gif

Bruh.... them just some nasty people with nasty feet.... I just looked up COVID toes..... those people don’t look like they even take care of themselves.....

Probably caused from people wearing the same slippers all the time sweating and everything in them without washing their slippers.....

Bruh.... them just some nasty people with nasty feet.... I just looked up COVID toes..... those people don’t look like they even take care of themselves.....

Probably caused from people wearing the same slippers all the time sweating and everything in them without washing their slippers.....
Can't say that I disagree but who the fudge calls them "slippers"?

If anyone is interested in True Crime shows... check out See No Evil on ID network. One of my favorite shows.

Basically covers how detectives used surveillance footage to track a persons last moments, and solve the crime. Very well done IMO.

Also, Deadly Recall (also ID Network) just profiled the Steve McNair homicide and it was also really good. Tragic and completely avoidable. Side chicks are trouble.

Looking at the Covid cases in the US this morning. Of the resolved case, cured or deceased, the percentage of deceased stands at 35%. I've been tracking that number loosely for the past couple of weeks and really expected that number to fall but instead it has continued to rise. It has me perplexed a bit.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX

Glad you and your family are safe!

Welcome back. You have missed nothing but madness. The mods have left and the inmates are running the asylum now
QUOTE]
In my isolation I was stuck with only FM wavelengths to connect with the outside world. It was trying. Withdrawal symptoms? That’s an understatement. I did discover conspiracy radio though and that was interesting. I’ve learned that the United Nations is warning that the bright move by the World’s leading nations in the developed world to shut down their economies in the face of the virus panic is likely going to lead to wide spread famine in parts of the developing world, of Biblical proportions they say. I was encouraged to hear that the UN actually may be reading the Bible. Speaking of madness, my favorite story was learning about interdimensional werewolves in England. Don’t laugh; It’s a real thing and based on the descriptions provided, these things could end up being a lot more scary than the virus. jmo.

I was deeply into drugs for 9 yrs many years ago. I sold them and used them. I had Narcs raid the home we were renting and selling drugs out of. Didn't want to get into all this argument but education and rehab treat symptoms but not the problem. The problem is a sin problem. The very day Christ came into my heart He took the desire from me and I never did them again. I still had to live in the house for another month before moving out. Just changed me inside out. I took or about did everything but heroine. Just my story.
Mad respect for you to be able to overcome that. It's not easy and many never will.

I don't care what that crap stat says.
Is it a crap stat because it does not support your argument? Them numbers, they don't lie. I know you can manipulate stats to prove a point, but these are what they are. Peyton is my favorite player ever, hands down, and it's not even close. If he had a defense even half as good in '96 and '97 we would have won at least one more NC and maybe two. I just think Tee deserves credit for leading the team. I do not think he was better than Peyton. He had two years to learn from him before he took over.

My wife was watching International House Hunters and a couple rented a house literally 150 yards down from our house in Thailand. Unbelievable! Kentucky dude and Thai wife, 😂

Probably will be gone by the time we get back but we’ll see
If they find out you're from Tennessee, they will probably go to the media and complain about you going in their yard and spreading disease.

The video I posted just now states a reason people question Daniels to Tennessee is “good luck going 7-5 every year”.

Man I’m sick of this BS. People don’t realize who we really are because we sabotaged ourselves. Even our own fans think we will never be what we truly should be. I can remember saying pretty much the same thing about Alabama in the 90’s. Fernando Bryant from Murfreesboro goes to Alabama and I laughed. I remember thinking “why in the world would anyone go to Auburn?”. “LSU is a freaking joke”.

Programs with history, huge fan base, (very important here) large budgets will always cycle back to the top. We did this crap to ourselves. I am tired of this defeatist attitude. Quit being such a p***y. Thump that power T on your chest and start being the Alpha we are.

Do you think we can legislate amoral meth makers?

If anyone is interested in True Crime shows... check out See No Evil on ID network. One of my favorite shows.

Basically covers how detectives used surveillance footage to track a persons last moments, and solve the crime. Very well done IMO.

Also, Deadly Recall (also ID Network) just profiled the Steve McNair homicide and it was also really good. Tragic and completely avoidable. Side chicks are trouble.
If I recall about McNair, that lady was all kind of crazy. Thought her life was **** because she had two car payments.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back