Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do have quite a few, but we also changed coaches twice in that period. Would be interested to see numbers adjusted for HC changes. I believe we'd still have quite a few, but not #2 either.

Clemson an outlier as usual. Hate Dabo, but he has perfected the cult program methodology.

Yes because I advocated for its legality I must be stoned 24/7. I've probably passed more drug tests than most of you.

So when I was in college, I applied for a job with 7/11 for a night clerk position. Had to do a drug test and a lie detector test.
Nothing found on drug screen.
I failed the lie detector test after admitting to having smoked marijuana. The guy verbally jumped me when I said that I no longer smoked anything (can set off my asthma), so kinda pissed me off which altered the testing results that imply that I was lying.

The guy that got the location and shift that I wanted was shot and killed in a robbery less than a week after getting the job. Therefore, I am thankful that marijuana saved my life...
😳🤔

My point in posting that was to show that drug abuse has a much wider path of destruction than what some realize. Someone abusing drugs isn't just hurting themselves.
Not one dang law, or imprisonment stopped the guy though...and it never will. The only thing that will stop that vicious cycle is change from within.

So when I was in college, I applied for a job with 7/11 for a night clerk position. Had to do a drug test and a lie detector test.
Nothing found on drug screen.
I failed the lie detector test after admitting to having smoked marijuana. The guy verbally jumped me when I said that I no longer smoked anything (can set off my asthma), so kinda pissed me off which altered the testing results that imply that I was lying.

The guy that got the location and shift that I wanted was shot and killed in a robbery less than a week after getting the job. Therefore, I am thankful that marijuana saved my life...
😳🤔

A polygraph to work at 7/11 is insanity.

Not one dang law, or imprisonment stopped the guy though...and it never will. The only thing that will stop that vicious cycle is change from within.
I agree I spent 12 years addicted to meth not only using but cooking it too. I was in and out of jail spent 23 months in what was at the time the most successful in patient rehab in the world with an 80% success rate but the whole time I was there all I thought about was getting out and doing it better the next time and the day after I completed the program I was cooking dope again because I hadn't change ME. I ended up in jail again for awhile this time and after a bit of time I began to change .I spent time reading the Bible and my life began to change. When I got out in 2012 I took Jesus with me instead of leaving him at the jail house door. The change that took place in my life is nothing short of a miracle. I was blessed to be able to start going in and singing and sharing my testimony at the same jail I had been for so long and it all started when I made up my mind that I had had enough and was determined to never go back to that lifestyle again. I was raised my whole younger life in church a knew what was right and like the prodigal son I finally came home.

I agree I spent 12 years addicted to meth not only using but cooking it too. I was in and out of jail spent 23 months in what was at the time the most successful in patient rehab in the world with an 80% success rate but the whole time I was there all I thought about was getting out and doing it better the next time and the day after I completed the program I was cooking dope again because I hadn't change ME. I ended up in jail again for awhile this time and after a bit of time I began to change .I spent time reading the Bible and my life began to change. When I got out in 2012 I took Jesus with me instead of leaving him at the jail house door. The change that took place in my life is nothing short of a miracle. I was blessed to be able to start going in and singing and sharing my testimony at the same jail I had been for so long and it all started when I made up my mind that I had had enough and was determined to never go back to that lifestyle again. I was raised my whole younger life in church a knew what was right and like the prodigal son I finally came home.

Proud of you, brother, and thank your for your witness. He is THE answer to all life's issues.

To buy or not to buy. I had no idea this exact hat was for sale.

Tcap_3_1024x1024@2x.jpg

1 Bill Dance T Cap (Can Autograph)

The auction to play golf with Peyton is already crazy. I thought that it was one of the raffle type, but it was already in the 10s of thousands of dollars...just wild.
The only people who are gonna get to experience these challenges are people with deep pockets. It's kinda sad but it is what it is. I hope they raise tons of money to feed the world but it's not gonna be my money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back