Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
herpa derpppppppppppppp

280b820a5b5a41b48b2c94d30ea6d04c.png
Is herpa derp Icelandic for "Have a beer!"

The people that moved to Colorado for the legalized marijuana couldn’t actually afford to live there so homeless...sorry if that wasn’t clear.

Yes, there are plenty of medical uses for marijuana.

I was just pointing out that it’s not harmless as touted by many legalized advocates. Also many of the medical uses approved in California, Oregon, and Washington have been proven as not helped by marijuana usage...

I really didn’t want to be part of this war for/against drugs, so I am bowing out.

I will leave with a funny story. A coke head that I knew in college was a chemistry major. When he graduated, gues who he got a job with? The DEA. Guess what his job was? Testing the quality of the confiscated cocaine. Ironic as it gets. They tested him for cocaine on arrival to work and just prior to leaving work every day! He could no longer do coke.
He said that he missed it, but enjoyed the extra money more! Lol 😂

Good talk. It probably isn't harmless I'll cede that but way less harmless than alcohol or cigs. As for people that moved to Colorado for weed and couldn't afford it, who the hell does that? You can't fix stupid.

Cool place (in more than one way). Energy independent. Attacked COVID in interesting ways. My son got accepted to a graduate program there, so he'll be relocating there is the fall. I plan to visit.
It is beautiful and home to Bjork, Leif Ericson, Gregor Clegane, and Magnus Magnusson.

Out of a population of a mere 375,000. That country is BA.

Reactions: drvenner and SSVol
What does Michael Jordan have to do with homelessness? I've got the confused...
He made a lot of good men homeless. He would posterize them, then they would lose all sense and reason, quit the NBA, and spend their latter years wandering the streets and muttering to themselves.

So I’ve accepted a position working in media for basketball and football recruiting coverage.

Not going to plug it here, don’t want to rub Freak the wrong way, but I’m wondering what you guys value most in recruiting coverage: interviews with prospects, film breakdown, insider rumors, or something else?
Sabotage of @David Ubben

You have to watch It Might Get Loud if you have not.
Thanks, I'll have to.

Have you seen Sound City? I think it was you that mentioned not being a Dave Grohl fan, but it's mostly about the history of an iconic recording studio. On the top of my list of music docs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back