Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Lord. A couple of weeks ago, I post about Woodrow Wilson, and it gets bounced to the off topic thread. You knuckleheads are in here debating abortion, euthanasia, legalization of drugs, and Ron Paul????? What the hell? Where are the mods? Am I in the off topic forum? Where am I?

View attachment 272559
You have to be on crazy pills in order to take part in any thread @Ulysees E. McGill is in.

In Korea , heart surgeon. Number one. Steady hand. One day, Kim Jong Un need new heart. I do operation. But, mistake! Kim Jong Un die! Korean government very mad. I hide in fishing boat, come to America. No english, no food, no money. Darryl give me job. Now I have house, American car, and new woman. Darryl save life. My big secret: I kill Kim Jong Un on purpose. I good surgeon. The best!
tenor.gif

Toughest pitcher ever faced was about 6'3" and lefty. threw 3/4. everything was on a long arc. just away, away, arc. 🤦🏼‍♂️

Hitters that always talked said Smoltz had best pitches, Maddog's pitches never stopped moving. But, most feared pitcher, was Tommy Glavine. That circle change 😧

Testament to having a perfect delivery and throwing motion. Every pitch looked same. Cut that fastball in or out, then throw an 88 mph slider or 80 mph changeup. Thats why hes in Hall.

Man I loved those days for the braves. Those 3 starters were nothing but spectacular. Then you had the Andrew and chipper jones, Rafael furcal (sp) to lead it off always got on base.

Air hand dryers how to be outlawed anyway

Seriously, you know that if people want to use air hand dryers that they will find a way to use them whether they are legal or not.
Legalization has kept air hand dryer pushers off the streets. It has lowered air hand dryer related crimes. It’s been good for a struggling economy. Do you really want to go back to the days where people were using hair dryers inappropriately? C’mon man!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back