Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, no. I don’t think LSU has won less than 8 games in a season in over 20 years. They lose a lot but it’s still LSU.

Yea they have a fantastic roster and culture built right now. I like arranda a lot but it’s not like their defense was amazing. I’m still picking them to win the west.

Yea they have a fantastic roster and culture built right now. I like arranda a lot but it’s not like their defense was amazing. I’m still picking them to win the west.

Brady gone, Aranda gone, Burrow gone, Edwards-Hillaire gone... I know I was one of the loudest saying Brady wasn't leaving so quick, but that was only because I knew how important he was to Coach O and I knew they'd put up a fight. With him gone, as well as all this Sr class and all those juniors... window looks like its closing pretty quick.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Brady gone, Aranda gone, Burrow gone, Edwards-Hillaire gone... I know I was one of the loudest saying Brady wasn't leaving so quick, but that was only because I knew how important he was to Coach O and I knew they'd put up a fight. With him gone, as well as all this Sr class and all those juniors... window looks like its closing pretty quick.

All it takes is a good QB to open it back up. They weren’t doing anything earth shattering on offense. High volume, simple throws, middle mesh from the slot.

Y’all see this ? 😂

tumblr_mq5sw4KYsN1saorh0o1_400.gifv

Omg 🤦‍♂️ the guy has been coaching for decades...pretty sure you can just say he is a good coach by now no matter what this ragamuffin squad does...

Anybody that was expecting much this year was a dumb arse.

I question his stubbornness and unwillingness to change a little based on what talent he has. We can’t play the same kind of offense with years team. Just can’t.

EC772C7D-3DD5-4BBE-9EFA-ACF344DC7041.jpeg
Tomorrow, I’m headed to the greatest golf courses outside of Augusta for a week: Bandon Dunes. Our annual guys trip is amazing and if you’re a golfer, you have to go at least once. You boys take care of Barnes and get this team straightened out while I’m gone. And you can, get us a new RB coach. 👊🏼😉

View attachment 254722
Tomorrow, I’m headed to the greatest golf courses outside of Augusta for a week: Bandon Dunes. Our annual guys trip is amazing and if you’re a golfer, you have to go at least once. You boys take care of Barnes and get this team straightened out while I’m gone. And you can, get us a new RB coach. 👊🏼😉
That picture looks photoshopped

Jk, enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back