Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not find the beer. I do not care for the beverage
I can only suggest checking out a comedy club out there. We've always gotten a great value out of shows. Each time we've been to visit my sister we've been shocked at all the guests that would appear. Tom Arnold was a surprise one time at the Laugh Factory.

Another time we went to see a group of 3 big comedians (plus a few openers)...then as we are ready to go, here comes Judd Apatow as a surprise guest. He goes a good 30 mins and we thought, "wow, what a show". Just then, we hear a scream from the audience and Dane Cook comes running up from the crowd to do a set. Not even guys we came to see, but it really put the show over the top. Not unusual for shows in LA I take it.

I can only suggest checking out a comedy club out there. We've always gotten a great value out of shows. Each time we've been to visit my sister we've been shocked at all the guests that would appear. Tom Arnold was a surprise one time at the Laugh Factory.

Another time we went to see a group of 3 big comedians (plus a few openers)...then as we are ready to go, here comes Judd Apatow as a surprise guest. He goes a good 30 mins and we thought, "wow, what a show". Just then, we hear a scream from the audience and Dane Cook comes running up from the crowd to do a set. Not even guys we came to see, but it really put the show over the top. Not unusual for shows in LA I take it.
U had me till Dane Cook. I would have walked out.

View attachment 254722
Tomorrow, I’m headed to the greatest golf courses outside of Augusta for a week: Bandon Dunes. Our annual guys trip is amazing and if you’re a golfer, you have to go at least once. You boys take care of Barnes and get this team straightened out while I’m gone. And you can, get us a new RB coach. 👊🏼😉

Making that trip with 16 guys from my club in April. Can’t wait!

Enjoy and let me know if you have any caddie referrals.

Makes more sense now with this paragraph,

"Using previous years of data as the testing ground, I found the projections work best when they are weighted as follows: this year’s recruiting class accounts for about 67 percent of the projection, last year’s accounts for 15 percent, the class from two years ago accounts for 15 percent, and the class from three years out accounts for about 3 percent. So I guess we call it a weighted four-year average now.".

Too bad he doesn't include attrition or simply base his weighting off the Team Talent numbers. UF is heavily weighted off a class that hardly exists.

Interested to see how our Returning Production ranks this season. I'd say we will appear quite low, but with our trenches fully intact, and actually upgrading, I won't focus on it too much.

@Catbone did you compile the comparison yourself? Cool work

Last edited:
Makes more sense now with this paragraph,

"Using previous years of data as the testing ground, I found the projections work best when they are weighted as follows: this year’s recruiting class accounts for about 67 percent of the projection, last year’s accounts for 15 percent, the class from two years ago accounts for 15 percent, and the class from three years out accounts for about 3 percent. So I guess we call it a weighted four-year average now.".

Too bad he doesn't include attrition or simply base his weighting off the Team Talent numbers. UF is heavily weighted off a class that hardly exists.

Interested to see how our Returning Production ranks this season. I'd say we will appear quite low, but with our trenches fully intact, and actually upgrading, I won't focus on it too much.

@Catbone did you compile the comparison yourself? Cool work
Sorry should've clarified where I got my info. But yes I did thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back