Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

MemphisVol3

Me too, don't get me wrong. But Hugh is worth losing those guys.
Absolutely. I wouldn’t like losing those guys but you probably gain more in the long run hiring Freeze. Freeze would have the potential to win a championship here. I think he’d at least have us competing in Atlanta.

Bassmaster_Vol

Believe the Heup!!!!
Absolutely. I wouldn’t like losing those guys but you probably gain more in the long run hiring Freeze. Freeze would have the potential to win a championship here. I think he’d at least have us competing in Atlanta.
Freeze has freaking Liberty at 7-0 right now and ranked. he just beat VT. VT isn't great, but would we beat them? Doubt it. They scored 30 points! He has shown at Ole Miss that he could do more with less. Would love to see what he could do with more.

millst987

Freeze has freaking Liberty at 7-0 right now and ranked. he just beat VT. VT isn't great, but would we beat them? Doubt it. They scored 30 points! He has shown at Ole Miss that he could do more with less. Would love to see what he could do with more.
He would destroy the SEC at UT

SLICKYINC

Text a friend 📲
He also wouldn’t have to cheat to get players to come to UT.

Weezer

VolNation Dalai Lama
Freeze would have us competing next year
Not sure I believe that. I think he would have us beating the teams we're supposed to, but that's not competing IMO. I don't think we'd fair well against the top teams. I think Pruitt is failing, but I also think you guys are overselling how fast Freeze would have success here. He'd have to rebuild the roster, just like every previous hire.

Bassmaster_Vol

Believe the Heup!!!!
Not sure I believe that. I think he would have us beating the teams we're supposed to, but that's not competing IMO. I don't think we'd fair well against the top teams. I think Pruitt is failing, but I also think you guys are overselling how fast Freeze would have success here. He'd have to rebuild the roster, just like every previous hire.
Roster is way more talented than it was 3 years ago. He has a QB, he has elite talent at WR, and will have a strong OL next year. He'd have us playing really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Sponsors