Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blows my mind..

I love you man, but that is a MASSIVE oversimplification..come on dude. I went out to a few beautiful spots in the Daniel Boone National forest over past Corbin saturday and besides stopping to get gas, and going through an Arby's drive through, never got closer than 50 feet to any freaking body.

I think telling people they have to be imprisoned in their house is freaking stupid...and I am a high risk.

If I get, I get it.
It is over-simplification. The safer at home order is not infringing on liberties at all because they are still just strong encouragements and guidelines. Churches are exempt, even though most are doing what the guidance is. My issues are with people who run somewhere every day, potentially spreading it to people, who are also running somewhere. You need to get out? Find a secluded place to walk. Get your groceries. Don't go to Weigel's twice a day because you enjoy the social aspect of it. The problem is that people still see the number of cases in their individual county to be low and think it's low risk. It's not. I am work around people. I have to work. I don't begrudge anyone who makes that choice.

Thank you! Yeah, the only one I am around is my husband, and we're doing everything possible to avoid it. Hope you and yours are all doing well! I have had some energy so been trying to do yard work. The last few times I have been on not much was happening so I have not checked in too much.
Well... we’ve about completely solved this Corvus-19 thing around here, so there’s that

ct7c3Gz4.jpeg

Do you contract with J.B. Hunt? I thought they had a Last Mile Division.

My brother works at their corporate headquarters in Lowell, Arkansas.

No, JB Hunt is actually one of our competitors. They do have a last mile division but aren't any where near as large as we are at XPO Logistics for Last Mile. We are the largest Logistics company and Last Mile delivery provider of large goods in the country. Nobody is even close delivering "large goods" to the homes like furniture, exercise equipment, kitchen appliances, Ikea, Peloton and Mirror/Tonal, cabinets and so much more. About every retailer in the country is a XPO customer. XPO does about 13 million deliveries per year or inside 13 million homes which averages about 1 million home deliveries per month nationwide not counting our Europe Last Mile Ops.

Reactions: VolGee4
It is over-simplification. The safer at home order is not infringing on liberties at all because they are still just strong encouragements and guidelines. Churches are exempt, even though most are doing what the guidance is. My issues are with people who run somewhere every day, potentially spreading it to people, who are also running somewhere. You need to get out? Find a secluded place to walk. Get your groceries. Don't go to Weigel's twice a day because you enjoy the social aspect of it. The problem is that people still see the number of cases in their individual county to be low and think it's low risk. It's not. I am work around people. I have to work. I don't begrudge anyone who makes that choice.
This I agree with..

Reactions: drvenner
Quarantine Topic of the day. Give me one set on offense and defense that you would think would be the most unstoppable with Vols + 1 Sub on each.

Offense:

QB: Manning
RB: Arian Foster
HB/Slot: Kamara
WR1: Stallworth
WR2: Pickens
WR3: Meachem
OL: Trey Smith, DeLong, Munoz, Bob Johnson, Chad Clifton

Sub - C. Patterson

Defense:
DE: Reggie White & Adkins
Nose: John Henderson,
Edge; Leonard Little
LB: Mayo / Wilson
CB: Jason Allen
CB: Dale Carter
Strong Safety: Eric Berry
Free Safety: Deon Grant

Sub: Barnett.

Good luck getting a pass off with that Pass rush and Allen and carter jamming you at the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back