Other OC’s we’d be happy with

Roustabout

I don't know who runs the offense for Valdosta St or what system they run, but they average over 8yrds per play and can put up some points
It is frustrating that no one seems to be looking outside the box. I would be looking for the best OC that is doing a lot with a little.

GTBATV

I think everyone has hit the majors here. Freeze, Canada, Enos, Briles. I think those four are probably the best you can chase after. If we were to promote from within, I like coach O a lot better than I do Friend. It would be fun to see how he could implement his bolt offense into our conference. I am less concerned about not getting Freeze and more concerned with who does get him. I want a competent OC that Pruitt can trust enough to hand it over to him. Also, I think with any of the above listed for OC (or any not listed), we will need an QB with a high football IQ. The way the game is played now, there is a lot of assessment that needs to happen before the ball is snapped. This is not at all a JG bash. He may very well be the guy that can run it.

I know I will get blasted, but I have looked and only seen his name mentioned one time,
Former Vol, Randy Sanders.
Didn’t he and Pruitt coach together in 2013?
Now he definitely wouldn’t be my first choice, or 2nd, 3rd or 4th but seeing as the coaching carousel is starting to spin out of control, UT may be down to the 5th or 6th choice.
I’ll hang up and listen to your comments

ATLVols

I don’t think we need to completely change our offensive system. It was decent. What hurt us most was being way too conservative in the first half of the season. We were afraid to throw the ball and were really predictable.

I would be happy with almost any NFL coach as a coordinator. Someone who can run a prostyle offense but can scheme run lanes and WRs open better using the whole field.

I don’t think we need to completely change our offensive system. It was decent. What hurt us most was being way too conservative in the first half of the season. We were afraid to throw the ball and were really predictable.

I would be happy with almost any NFL coach as a coordinator. Someone who can run a prostyle offense but can scheme run lanes and WRs open better using the whole field.
We couldn't throw the ball because our line couldn't block long enough to get a pass away.

VN Store

Sponsors