Other OC’s we’d be happy with

We need a top notch OLine/OLine coach first. No offense can flourish if a QB has less than 2 seconds before the pocket collapses and RB’s get stuffed behind the LOS.

How about we think about giving Friend more than one year? Or should we just continue to hire and fire until we find something that works?

Reactions: lexkyvol
My top picks from the start have been... Way ahead at #1 Hugh Freeze, and behind him Enos. Hopefully this happens, I know others feel good about these two as well. But if all Hell breaks loose and we don’t end up with them; who would you still be ok with? Their are a ton of OC’s out there that would willingly move. Phil Longo,(Ole Miss OC) I know... sounds like a google name, is actually a stud OC. He puts up points. A lot of points! He has been successful everywhere he has gone, and improved every offense he has touched. He wants a Head coaching gig, and wants out of Ole Miss. (according to some) Wonder why anyone hasn’t brought him up. Kendal Briles would be great, but if we won’t hire Freeze and those reports are true, then we ain’t touching him either. Matt Canada is another name that I think I’d live with. What are your thoughts? These are the first few that popped in my head now that it’s starting to look like we’re not getting the “chosen one.” Anyone else you think we could end up in a good situation with?

With Friend protected in the witness protection program by CJP, by the time we get an OC who wants to come here with our OL coach, we may get a big MAC coordinator!

1370.gif

Another OC thread by a poster with about 3 posts!?!?! Spare me!

These 3 posts people are just concerned about our football life and its Christmas time so they are here to share news and love..

Thank you new members that have four profiles

(Post is all Blue of course)

Reactions: RollerVol
Any number of these thread topics would fit under any number of threads already in place. I wish we could stop "new" threads when we have so many dealing with the same topic.

VN Store

Back