Other OC’s we’d be happy with

As if somehow the post count has something to do with the post quality or a person’s knowedge of the inter workings of the football program...
No but it has a lot to do with learning how this board works. We dont want to shuffle through 4 pages of the same topic posted by random people with random opinions.

Reactions: Sara Clark
My sources tell me and I'll try not to give away to much that the guy we hired is an OC that still has a game to coach. Hope this helps.

No but it has a lot to do with learning how this board works. We dont want to shuffle through 4 pages of the same topic posted by random people with random opinions.

I made the same sentiment yesterday evening and was literally asked "why I hate America and free speech." It's hard for people who spend time here to go through all of the threads dealing with the same topic. I enjoy opinions, just don't think we need to start a thread every time we have one; a simple comment in an existing thread will do.

Reactions: volfannbama
What do me and Julio Jones have in common?

We both scored the same number of NFL TDs the first 8 weeks of the season...

The only TN resident to aporove the hiring of Sark would be Jack Daniels..

For those confused by the post-merge posts on p.7, they were from a thread started by someone who will not be mentioned speculating that the Atlanta Falcons OC is on his way out and coming here.

Carry on.
zeitung_lesen.gif

Coach Osovet was putting points up like that the year before last in his JUCO days. Im starting to think I’d be ok with Osovet. I honestly think some fans will be let down because of the excitement of not getting a new coach. I get that, but at the same time Coach Osovet could end up being the next Briles or Freeze, or even better and we have him on staff! Not saying this is what I was hoping for, but it could be better then what I was hoping for. Just like Pruitt May end up being better then Gruden, Gundy, and Mullen for that matter.

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

"If you don't hire Freeze or Canada, I'm gonna hold my breath!"

Not true but whatevs. Why not picking my most current post as the search has progressed. Wednesday, Briles wasn’t even mentioned as a serious candidate.

But continue on BoozeVol

I’m pretty sure that 90% of what is posted on here is random people with random opinions.

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back