Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top of the morning to ya, lads and lasses. Here's to a fantastic day for each of you. I am so glad to see each of ya here today after all the walking dead came a trampling through last night.

Reactions: 1 person
From reddit:

The Phillips & Jordan plane has filed a flight plan to leave TYS this afternoon, to land in Tampa.

And the image attached to said post:
0NYDOB7.png

There is no rule. Urban kept working at espn for a little bit.

Urban got a waiver, but not for this. He and his new staff were allowed to recruit while the existing staff was still in place and practicing for a bowl ( and also recruiting). I do not believe there is any rule about being on ESPN. Coaches are on ESPN all the time.

Last edited:
I feel surprisingly good after a drinking last night. Taking that as a good sign!

Gruden to the hill! (Tribute to Comb)

From reddit:

And the image attached to said post:
thlKa.jpg

If we trust AtlantaVol, why are we still tracking planes?? He said it was pointless. Brice insinuated that the UTAD was intentionally making up fake flight plans. This is the crap that’s old to me.

If we trust AtlantaVol, why are we still tracking planes?? He said it was pointless. Brice insinuated that the UTAD was intentionally making up fake flight plans. This is the crap that’s old to me.

I'm simply sharing what's over on that thread.

My wife is a Clemson grad and we live about 15 mins from campus. Gotta admit, cheering for them as my number 2 team has been the only thing to get me interested in college football the last year and a half. If we strikeout on this hire I may have to fully convert.

But still holding strong to my belief. SOON

Clemson?!?!

GTFO!!!!!!

Reactions: 4 people
I'm simply sharing what's over on that thread.

I wasn’t targeting you BP... several were posting this last night and have continued even though AtlantaVol shared his info. I’m sick of the UTAD, not you sharing it. Sorry that wasn’t clear.

Good morning to you all. Like you, I had hope to wake up to leaks and was slightly disappointed to not find any. While I do not have an opinion on whether or not we'll hear an announcement today, the timing does seem right. But then that's because our season is over. We have NO idea what is right for Gruden in regards to his business dealings. I do however expect it this week, I think sooner than later. Hope you all have a GREAT DAY!

**Note** I did wake up to find a tweet that claims Gruden has been in East TN since Thanksgiving.

Ahhhh those pesky legal employment contracts......
:swoon3:

So ESPN makes him announce this one last game? There is still plenty of NFL games left to play. I have to say, if Gruden is indeed the new coach, I don’t care how or when it is announced.

ESPN segment just now on the SEC open coaching positions. Chris Low said it was between Mullen, Schiano and Campbell. This dead horse has been beaten thoroughly for weeks now but I don't care how tight of a lid you think you have on it, someone is going to let something slip along the way and be credible. It's not like Currie is the only one who knows what is going on. I hope it is Gruden like most everyone else on here but I find it hard to believe that we are at this stage of the game and there is no "real, credible" information out there as to who it will be.

Reactions: 3 people
ESPN segment just now on the SEC open coaching positions. Chris Low said it was between Mullen, Schiano and Campbell. This dead horse has been beaten thoroughly for weeks now but I don't care how tight of a lid you think you have on it, someone is going to let something slip along the way and be credible. It's not like Currie is the only one who knows what is going on. I hope it is Gruden like most everyone else on here but I find it hard to believe that we are at this stage of the game and there is no "real, credible" information out there as to who it will be.

I sort of have the same feeling. Something always gets leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back