Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

G8rh8r

Good morning everyone! I'm about to wake up my family for some rock 'n roller coaster (My fav).

Yesterday was the second time in my adult life that I didn't plan my day around a Tennessee football game. We were in line for the teacups when I saw the final and gasped. Mr. SFD asked me not to tell him. Then I began repeating to myself:

Tomorrow everything changes.
Tomorrow everything changes....
The rock and rollercoaster is my favorite ride. Have a great time!

Kodak VFL

Señor Meembur
Wait till after the announcement 😂
I guess it's understandable after that display our team put on. I was at the game (thanks to TexasVFL) and said to my wife; "Well, at least our band is better.". How sad is it that the bright spot was the Pride? But they did look amazing and did a great job as usual.

Vols_Life

Smokey Mountain Memories
DP said a few years ago they keep the field looking nice for recruits coming in. Seems odd to me but that's what the kids want to see these days.

This field will be used for the O&W game then re-sodded.
Or maintaining the grass until the new HC can do a "taste test"🤔😒...

Hahaha, I kid, I kid...SOON is NOW!

Volz80

The urgency to get it done overnight is strange. I can confirm some other University staff that never works on Sunday were told Friday they would have to come in....graphics and printing people.
I think we all believe it goes down today. I am not ashamed to admit I have ZERO insight to who it will be. They kept it tight as promised!!

Joe Vols

The urgency to get it done overnight is strange. I can confirm some other University staff that never works on Sunday were told Friday they would have to come in....graphics and printing people.
The program is on the verge of implosion best I can tell. That’s probably has something to do with the timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Sponsors