Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone! I'm about to wake up my family for some rock 'n roller coaster (My fav).

Yesterday was the second time in my adult life that I didn't plan my day around a Tennessee football game. We were in line for the teacups when I saw the final and gasped. Mr. SFD asked me not to tell him. Then I began repeating to myself:

Tomorrow everything changes.
Tomorrow everything changes....

The rock and rollercoaster is my favorite ride. Have a great time!

Reactions: 1 person
Wait till after the announcement 😂

I guess it's understandable after that display our team put on. I was at the game (thanks to TexasVFL) and said to my wife; "Well, at least our band is better.". How sad is it that the bright spot was the Pride? But they did look amazing and did a great job as usual.

DP said a few years ago they keep the field looking nice for recruits coming in. Seems odd to me but that's what the kids want to see these days.

This field will be used for the O&W game then re-sodded.

Or maintaining the grass until the new HC can do a "taste test"🤔😒...

Hahaha, I kid, I kid...SOON is NOW!

We need a homerun today!!! Hopefully the worst day in Tennessee football history will be followed by the biggest hire in school history. Just keeping our heads held high for now!!

Can it get any worse? 2 best teams in the SEC are in Alabama and the 2 worst in TN.:cray:

Why immediately after the game though?

The urgency to get it done overnight is strange. I can confirm some other University staff that never works on Sunday were told Friday they would have to come in....graphics and printing people.

Reactions: 9 people
The urgency to get it done overnight is strange. I can confirm some other University staff that never works on Sunday were told Friday they would have to come in....graphics and printing people.

I think we all believe it goes down today. I am not ashamed to admit I have ZERO insight to who it will be. They kept it tight as promised!!

The program is on the verge of implosion best I can tell. That’s probably has something to do with the timing.

Gotta get those "opportunity is nowhere" posters made up.

I kid, I kid.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 5 people
Well, Jimmy isn't aware of an official press conference taking place today. Someone he asked that should know hasn't confirmed. TIFWIW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back