Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's 8.5 hours till 2. Anyone still believing this timeline? The phone lines are not exactly lighting up.

Reactions: 1 person
Today is THE day.

We rise from the ashes.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 4 people
So it's 8.5 hours till 2. Anyone still believing this timeline? The phone lines are not exactly lighting up.

Could be an announcement today like they did with Chip Kelly on ESPN with no presser until later but I’m not holding my breath

However with last nights disaster if we have a coach signed already the best thing to do is get it out now and give our fan base and recruits some hope moving forward ASAP

Reactions: 4 people
Could be an announcement today like they did with Chip Kelly on ESPN with no presser until later but I’m not holding my breath

However with last nights disaster if we have a coach signed already the best thing to do is get it out now and give our fan base and recruits some hope moving forward ASAP

Agree. There’s no reason to wait anymore. Need new coaches to start hitting the recruiting trail ASAP.

Agree. There’s no reason to wait anymore. Need new coaches to start hitting the recruiting trail ASAP.

If there are no news pressers today, y'all have been fun, but I'm not gonna hang around this program anymore even with 2 degrees from there...it just ain't worth it and I'm tired of the jokes at the watercooler

If there are no news pressers today, y'all have been fun, but I'm not gonna hang around this program anymore even with 2 degrees from there...it just ain't worth it and I'm tired of the jokes at the watercooler

agreed. I will stay away until we are serious about winning again.

Good morning everyone! I'm about to wake up my family for some rock 'n roller coaster (My fav).

Yesterday was the second time in my adult life that I didn't plan my day around a Tennessee football game. We were in line for the teacups when I saw the final and gasped. Mr. SFD asked me not to tell him. Then I began repeating to myself:

Tomorrow everything changes.
Tomorrow everything changes....

Reactions: 7 people
agreed. I will stay away until we are serious about winning again.

Several people I know didn’t renew season tickets. I told them it may be a big mistake, but it seems only the few of us in this thread actually believe it’s Gruden. I’ve been horse laughed by most TN fans for even mentioning it. Funny thing is, opposing team fans keep bringing it up to me and believe it may happen. Yesterday hurt, but apathy is a real thing. If it’s not Gruden or Peterson I’ll be done as well. I’m tired of TN football ruining my Saturdays. I won’t be part of any more Gruden threads next round either. Good thing it’s Gruden. :)

Reactions: 3 people
Good morning everyone! I'm about to wake up my family for some rock 'n roller coaster (My fav).

Yesterday was the second time in my adult life that I didn't plan my day around a Tennessee football game. We were in line for the teacups when I saw the final and gasped. Mr. SFD asked me not to tell him. Then I began repeating to myself:

Good morning SFD. Sounds like you’re enjoying your vacation. :hi:

You are right! Full steam ahead towards 2018 starting today.

Hope you are having a fun time. We are Driving the rest of the way in for the Christmas Party tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back