Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm telling you keep an eye on this booster plane headed to Brooksville Airport. Gruden lives in Avila CC which is about 25 mins north of Tampa just off of I-275. (I know this because I'm from there). And Brooksville Airport is about 35 mins north of Avila CC just off of I-275. Easy shot back and forth and stealthy too. OK so he's in Baltimore but someone said to pick up Cindy and Jayson too. I've got a very grude feeling about this.

Edit: Would be nice is he hired his son Deuce as his S&C coach from the Skins. Dude is a beast!

Reactions: 1 person
My brother was a GA there the 2 years trooper was there. I got to go visit twice out there. Met Gundy and had full access to everything. Small town, but it was building up. I did enjoy Eskimo joes and the first Sonic, though.

I went for the whole week of Bedlam, which was fun. Went to troopers house for thanksgiving and played Dez Bryant in Ncaa football. I thought I was good, but he killed me. Haha. I did however get his Holiday bowl gloves from that year signed. Set a record for most yards in the game. Cool story I know, haha. I do like to follow the pokes still.

There's far less of an attitude associated with that fan base and team than others. They aren't a historically "great" program, but they do love their Pokes. And don't get all crazy if they lose.

I'll tell you this on the OT subject. James Washington, a WR at OKST, will be a first round draft pick or high second. Dude is a straight beast.

Reactions: 1 person
No family members in here need to listen to those depressing shows this morning. We are on way back home to Sunshine State . Suggest church and brunch or in here instead of putting any of that Coach Ned McFartweed to the Hill radio nonsense on this am

Attachments

• C5BE3943-8ECF-46F0-87CF-79C9C76E244C.jpg
    C5BE3943-8ECF-46F0-87CF-79C9C76E244C.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: 2 people
Is it a Grude time to party yet?

AptLastArrowcrab-small.gif

Reactions: 3 people
I'm telling you keep an eye on this booster plane headed to Brooksville Airport. Gruden lives in Avila CC which is about 25 mins north of Tampa just off of I-275. (I know this because I'm from there). And Brooksville Airport is about 35 mins north of Avila CC just off of I-275. Easy shot back and forth and stealthy too. OK so he's in Baltimore but someone said to pick up Cindy and Jayson too. I've got a very grude feeling about this.

Edit: Would be nice is he hired his son Deuce as his S&C coach from the Skins. Dude is a beast!

The Redskins are absolutely riddled with injuries which according to Volnation is a direct reflection of the S&C coach.

Surely you aren’t basing your opinion on his last name instead of his professional results.

Oh wait, this is the Gruden thread...nevermind.

Reactions: 2 people
Interesting. The list looks different for me, and usually the most recent follows are at the top, but I know for a fact that Kahlil has been following Tee for a while now so who knows.

I'm still going thru the followers list.... the 2 biggest names ive seen so far is John Currie & Austin Thomas. FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back