Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a new coach TODAY after that awful performance yesterday. Knoxville is almost out of Jack Daniels, Currie.

when we went to the gator bowl a few years ago, I was living in Jacksonville and the news said the stadium ran out of two things that game, hotdogs... and whiskey.

Reactions: 1 person
Okie State.

Great fans without major expectations. Nice stadium and fun to watch. Entertaining head coach

I've never been there but it looks like the stands are right on the top of the field. That has to be a pretty cool setting!

We need a new coach TODAY after that awful performance yesterday. Knoxville is almost out of Jack Daniels, Currie.

We need a homerun today!!! Hopefully the worst day in Tennessee football history will be followed by the biggest hire in school history. Just keeping our heads held high for now!!

when we went to the gator bowl a few years ago, I was living in Jacksonville and the news said the stadium ran out of two things that game, hotdogs... and whiskey.

I was there. I can't attest to the whiskey, but they did run out of water.....early on... like right after halftime. Same thing happened at Bristol. I don't think these outside stadiums realize how well the Volunteers travel.

Wow! It got brutal in here last night. People calling each other out, name slinging. Lot's of poster names I hadn't seen before. Ugly stuff.

Soon! DONE!

I'm telling you keep an eye on this booster plane headed to Brooksville Airport. Gruden lives in Avila CC which is about 25 mins north of Tampa just off of I-275. (I know this because I'm from there). And Brooksville Airport is about 35 mins north of Avila CC just off of I-275. Easy shot back and forth and stealthy too. OK so he's in Baltimore but someone said to pick up Cindy and Jayson too. I've got a very grude feeling about this.

Edit: Would be nice is he hired his son Deuce as his S&C coach from the Skins. Dude is a beast!

Only problem is that gruden is in Baltimore.

Just an FYI

People of interest Tee is following:

John Currie*
Austin Thomas*
Robert Gillespie
Ty Chandler
Trey Smith
LaTrell Bumphus
Jonathan Kongbo
Shy Tuttle
Kahlil McKenzie Jr.
Tennessee Athletics

Obviously following many former Vols as well.

Yes, this was posted by a grounds keeper. The replies were asking him why use this much energy when the sod will be replaced anyway. Hmmm...

DP said a few years ago they keep the field looking nice for recruits coming in. Seems odd to me but that's what the kids want to see these days.

This field will be used for the O&W game then re-sodded.

Since it helped getting Lyle fired, let me try this again.

There's absolutely no way anything is happening today.

I certainly hope so because it would not be great imo. Tues would be best possibility for good news for us in here imo

Good morning everyone! I'm about to wake up my family for some rock 'n roller coaster (My fav).

Yesterday was the second time in my adult life that I didn't plan my day around a Tennessee football game. We were in line for the teacups when I saw the final and gasped. Mr. SFD asked me not to tell him. Then I began repeating to myself:

Tomorrow everything changes.
Tomorrow everything changes....
Have a good one. I about choked when my sister told me how long her family stood in line for the Avatar ride a month or so ago. They all said it was worth it.

People of interest Tee is following:

John Currie*
Austin Thomas*
Robert Gillespie
Ty Chandler
Trey Smith
LaTrell Bumphus
Jonathan Kongbo
Shy Tuttle
Kahlil McKenzie Jr.
Tennessee Athletics

Obviously following many former Vols as well.

So either Tee as HC or Cutcliffe as HC with Tee as OC and HC in waiting?

DP said a few years ago they keep the field looking nice for recruits coming in. Seems odd to me but that's what the kids want to see these days.

This field will be used for the O&W game then re-sodded.

Why immediately after the game though?

My prediction: Currie trots out Gruden wearing a Lucha-Libre mask. While Currie is at the podium, Gruden hits him in the back with a steel chair, goes to the podium, unmasks. Let's the cheers die down, rips his shirt off and it's says Florida Gators. We remained tortured for life.

I certainly hope so because it would not be great imo. Tues would be best possibility for good news for us in here imo

You never know. Chip Kelly called in to work Saturday morning to take the gig at UCLA. When this much money involved, there are no guidelines to what might happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back