Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
First post in the new thread and a shameless bump for YankeeVol's marathon for St Jude.

He's running a marathon (or half) in support of St Jude Children's Hospital and is asking for donations. The last time we did this, Volnation came together and put up some serious numbers. Let's do it again and make sure his donations are well supported.

His thread link and current drive at post #81:

Fundraising for St. Jude's

The donation link:

St. Jude Memphis Marathon Weekend: Darrell Green - St. Jude Heroes | St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Let's take care of one of our own and support a really worthwhile cause.

Reactions: 4 people
I think by the end of the day we’re going to know who our next coach is. Maybe not officially, but enough leaks to know. It’s a big day Vol Nation. Here’s hoping for a good day!

Reactions: 1 person
I think by the end of the day we’re going to know who our next coach is. Maybe not officially, but enough leaks to know. It’s a big day Vol Nation. Here’s hoping for a good day!

Yea that's what concerns me about the Mike Leach stories of having a shot at UT...I am not crazy about that hire at all.

He has been here since just before Thanksgiving. Don't have to sneak someone in the back door when they've already been sleeping in the master bedroom.

Reactions: 4 people
first post in the new thread and a shameless bump for yankeevol's marathon for st jude.

He's running a marathon (or half) in support of st jude children's hospital and is asking for donations. The last time we did this, volnation came together and put up some serious numbers. Let's do it again and make sure his donations are well supported.

His thread link and current drive at post #81:

fundraising for st. Jude's

the donation link:

st. Jude memphis marathon weekend: Darrell green - st. Jude heroes | st. Jude children's research hospital

let's take care of one of our own and support a really worthwhile cause.
done...

He has been here since just before Thanksgiving. Don't have to sneak someone in the back door when they've already been sleeping in the master bedroom.

you don't actually think he has been here since Thanksgiving do you? Was he locked in a room where no one could see him?

Not TOS but AOS is stating that a whole lot of Tennessee Players are starting to follow Tee Martin on Twitter! Just FYI!

I just looked at his follower list, and I didn't see any current players on there that have followed recently.

The kids were not told last night.
Not sure what that means.

The last information I had was Monday and Petersen. I haven’t heard anything different but now I’m skeptical at best.

I guess the beat down has me pessimistic. We will find out soon enough

Are they hiding him in the basement? Cause there's been zero sightings that i can think of this past week...

I really hope this is Currie walking up to the podium to introduce the great Grude...

Attachments

• tenor (12).gif
    tenor (12).gif
    934.3 KB · Views: 716
I just looked at his follower list, and I didn't see any current players on there that have followed recently.

[–]DudesMcKenzie Grude Dude 3 points 27 minutes ago
Whole lotta Tennessee boys starting to pop up on ole Tee’s follow list. Including Kahlil recently.

Just an FYI

The kids were not told last night.
Not sure what that means.

The last information I had was Monday and Petersen. I haven’t heard anything different but now I’m skeptical at best.

I guess the beat down has me pessimistic. We will find out soon enough
Well, then.

If we get Mullen or Leach, I'm gonna need some suggestions for a new team.

My wife is a Clemson grad and we live about 15 mins from campus. Gotta admit, cheering for them as my number 2 team has been the only thing to get me interested in college football the last year and a half. If we strikeout on this hire I may have to fully convert.

But still holding strong to my belief. SOON

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back