Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that if there is no Presser today, that is good news. Much more likely to be Gruden if it is Tuesday!

After yesterday, if they have a coach signed they ahould atleast announce today. Recruits and fans all NEED to know.

giphy.gif
That's awesome!

Reactions: 1 person
Any presser before Tuesday will not be Gruden

He will violate NCAA rules to be announcing MNF while the coach at Tennessee.

Hoping for a Tuesday presser

Reactions: 1 person
Good morning everyone. Today begins a new era. Whether the announcement or presser is today doesn’t matter. The stinch of Butch Jones is forever gone. Let’s rejoice in that! I’ve always believed Tuesday would be when the announcement and presser would happen. But I’ll take today. I’ll say this, I’m really tired of the misdirection crap. It’s old now. Atlanta told us it was useless to track planes so the UTAD is putting together fake flight plans. 🙄 Just stop with the smoke and mirrors crap already. Fans need something to rally behind.
One more thing. Beav did say very early on they Currie would come out of this looking like a hero and right now with names like Leach and Schiano floating around, he’s a villain of the worst kind. When he trots Gruden out, he will become a legend and beloved figure. With Gruden, all of the pressure falls on Gruden. If Currie brings anyone else out (except Petersen) all the pressure is on Currie and his job will always be in question.

Reactions: 6 people
I have no idea how reliable @zachTNT is on twitter. But apparently he has reached out to ESPN each of the past few weeks regarding whether Gruden was on-site for MNF. He said ESPN usually responds within an hour of his inquiry and responds specifically that Gruden is on-site doing pre-production, etc. This week, however, ESPN did not respond for like 8-12 hours and their response did not reference Gruden specifically but instead said generally, ”based on schedule, our crew arrived in Baltimore yesterday...”

Reactions: 10 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back