Neyland Stadium name change?

It’s not that I would change the name but I still don’t quite understand all the disdain for Coach Fulmer.

Well, if we're gonna go down this road we should push to have the University of Tennessee change its name to University of Neyland, The Un U!, then we can rename the stadium to Haslam Stadium and the field to "Marsha Blackburn Grass Field" I think these suggestions would make everyone happy!😂🤣😂🤣😂🤮

Would you ever consider changing the name of Neyland Stadium? It was Shields–Watkins Field (1921–1962). Things were a lot different then. I know he was a good coach and such but you know maybe it’s time to reconsider it. Myself I’d like to see it named John Ward Stadium. Just a thought.
No

Would you ever consider changing the name of Neyland Stadium? It was Shields–Watkins Field (1921–1962). Things were a lot different then. I know he was a good coach and such but you know maybe it’s time to reconsider it. Myself I’d like to see it named John Ward Stadium. Just a thought.
Do what???

Dumbest idea ever...You bored or something?...Get a hobby...Damn

Reactions: 508mikey
I have told my children on many occasions that there is no stupid question, only stupid answers. That they should never be afraid to ask me anything.

Today I stand corrected, and have a new and more important life lesson to teach them. That there is at least one stupid question, and if they ever ask it I will be forced to ground them...forever.

Thank you OP.... What the actual hell?

other than being polite, I've always wondered why people say there are no stupid questions before they even get a chance to hear said question....case in point

Reactions: SubjectiveReality
General Neyland coached more games than anyone (216) and has the best winning percentage (829).
So, no we shouldn’t change the name.
The press box could be named after John Ward.
I think Mr. Ward donated 1 million dollars for the pressbox.
I thought it was already named for him.

10:14 this morning was way too early to be drunk.

No. You're fired. Pack your crap and get out. We don't ever want see you again. On second thought, nevermind packing, we'll send you your crap sometime in the future.

Reactions: onecrazytj
I had to come back and say this. General Neyland was the only coach that Bear Bryant never beat. General Neyland is an icon. For crying out loud he was a General. You’re saying to change the name to an on air personality. Your idea is beyond ridiculous. You seriously need to study your team a bit more before posting ridiculous stuff like this.

It’s not that I would change the name but I still don’t quite understand all the disdain for Coach Fulmer.

Who? Phillip Paychecks?? The man who rode Cutcliffe to a NC, then sat back, made bank, and watched the program slide to mediocrity? Who then came BACK to cash in a second time, watched Pruitt bury the program, made bank, and took a victory lap as Neyland burned?

That guy? Wonder why......usa_today_10355561.0.jpg

VN Store

Back