Mueller Report Imminent

I don't recall a White House Press Secretary admitting to a falsehood in such a manner before. Sure, it's better than Nixon's man (Ron Ziegler) who lied to Congress but still, by any standard, this was embarrassing. The Mueller report not only exposed her for two blatant lies, it also details how her "slip of the tongue" excuse was, in itself, another lie. She was reading from a prepared statement when she said that countless members of the FBI rank and file had expressed a loss of confidence in Comey... and she also repeated this claim more than once. That is not a slip of the tongue or a mistake. That is preparing a lie and repeating it. Her actions were premeditated and her excuse was lame. She lied and then refused to take ownership of it when busted.

Now, putting that aside for a moment... Sarah Huckabee Sanders is being paid an annual salary of $179,700. For what, exactly? Her beauty and charm? It is a fact that she has held fewer press briefings in the last 6 months than any of her previous 13 predecessors held in such a time frame. That is quite a salary for a press secretary who doesn't interface with the press.
The Democrat War on Women continues.

Reactions: AM64
We're going for the female Trump voter who has no self-esteem and desperately wants a man to tell her what to do. They obviously respond well to being demeaned.

They should vote Biden this go round. Lol 😂. You really have no grasp on reality.

He needs to opt out and simply pay the fine.
No I want insurance. I do dumb ish and get hurt a good bit. Been putting off a knee replacement for 9 years already. I want it, and happy to pay my own way. No need to make you guys hand over money for my bad genes and questionable decisions.

No I want insurance. I do dumb ish and get hurt a good bit. Been putting off a knee replacement for 9 years already. I want it, and happy to pay my own way. No need to make you guys hand over money for my bad genes and questionable decisions.
I've been putting off 2 knee replacements for about 5 years. I may go for one this Winter.

We're going for the female Trump voter who has no self-esteem and desperately wants a man to tell her what to do. They obviously respond well to being demeaned.
mmmmkay

945640_507526312662938_1896119513_n.jpg

I still think he did collude and he DEFINITELY engaged in criminal obstruction of justice. That is 100 percent clear and undeniable. Only reason Mueller did not charge him was that he technically cannot.

Obama was a Kenyan, Michelle has a penis and the girls are borrowed from another family. See, both sides can do this all day long.

At the same age? Let's be fair here. AOC is compared to a horse for a reason.
Everyone's entitled to their opinion. Mine is AOC is more attractive than Coulter. Personally, I'm not fond of either's politics, so I'm taking that out of consideration.

VN Store

Back