Mueller Report Imminent

There was no collusion, why was Trump saying he was F--ed, why did he want Mueller and Comey fired so badly? Any ideas? All the dirty laundry coming out? (women, his business etc) If he was afraid of this, then why run for president at all? Arrogance? Didn't think he'd be elected but wanted the publicity?

Also, another pet peeve: I always see that picture of the crying woman (man??) that Republicans gleefully post continuously after Trump was elected. There is a misconception that people were upset because Hilary lost. From my perspective, that is wrong-- it is because it was Trump. I know many think Hilary = bad due to years and years of being in politics-- Fox news' hate poster child. Very qualified for the position, but lots of baggage that can be used against her. OTOH, the non-political guy? I have been aware of Trump and his lying, petty vindictive ways since he was married to his first wife. The fact he wanted to be called "The Donald" like some kind of mob boss, his bankruptcies, cheating of college students, grab em by the.... etc is why so many of us didn't want him to be president. Anyone but him.... So, if you are against Hilary and think she was sketchy, then why do you pick Trump as your Republican nominee?

There was no collusion, why was Trump saying he was F--ed, why did he want Mueller and Comey fired so badly? Any ideas? All the dirty laundry coming out? (women, his business etc) If he was afraid of this, then why run for president at all? Arrogance? Didn't think he'd be elected but wanted the publicity?

Also, another pet peeve: I always see that picture of the crying woman (man??) that Republicans gleefully post continuously after Trump was elected. There is a misconception that people were upset because Hilary lost. From my perspective, that is wrong-- it is because it was Trump. I know many think Hilary = bad due to years and years of being in politics-- Fox news' hate poster child. Very qualified for the position, but lots of baggage that can be used against her. OTOH, the non-political guy? I have been aware of Trump and his lying, petty vindictive ways since he was married to his first wife. The fact he wanted to be called "The Donald" like some kind of mob boss, his bankruptcies, cheating of college students, grab em by the.... etc is why so many of us didn't want him to be president. Anyone but him.... So, if you are against Hilary and think she was sketchy, then why do you pick Trump as your Republican nominee?
I didn't vote for trump, but you're dead wrong. 99% of liberals in here are still harping about Hillary, she was the chosen one, and they can't accept it.

this was already explained multiple times. It wasn’t that he was worried about indictment he knew it would be an energy drain and distraction on his administration. And it has been

I didn't vote for trump, but you're dead wrong. 99% of liberals in here are still harping about Hillary, she was the chosen one, and they can't accept it.
When President Trump wins reelection and the Republicans regain control of the House of Representatives in November 2020 there will be some serious George Soros paid rioting like there was from November 2016-January 2017.

Reactions: Obsessed and AM64

Great post!!

Reactions: JCP201
Yea that 57 state and you can keep your doctor thing was over the top. I really hated that he really didn't have more time after the election.
Giving money to Iran.
And there was a bit more to the "keep your doctor" thing than that. A good bit more. Still the second biggest assault of liberties in my life.
Shutting down Guantanamo Bay.
ISIS as the JV team.
The whole Syrian mess.
Crimea, abandoning Ukraine. You know to the evil Russians.
Libya.
Everytime he jumped down the cops throat when there was a shooting.
Applauding/forgiving the race riots that were based on lies.
Refusing to call anything terrorism. "Workplace violence" I mean seriously, lying about Americans getting killed?
Oh how about the lies he told everyone that there was no way Russia could hack the elections. Seems like that's a pretty big detail.
Calling Hilary the most qualified candidate ever. I mean holy crap, even the people who voted for her didnt really think that.
Expanding the deficit, since now that matters.
Not addressing North Korea or China, letting them become issues.
Building more border wall than any president, with more deportations than anyone before him. Since again those things are racist now. Surely we have to judge with our more woke sensibilities now.
Trading prisoners for a traitor and then all that crap that happened later there.
I am sure there is plenty I am forgetting.

Obama was bad, but not even the worse in my books. its amazing how quickly people forget what all goes on. Heck Texas had it's own Texit attempt to under him.

Your name wouldn’t happen to be Eric would it?

Reactions: AM64
Reactions: 82_VOL_83 and AM64
When President Trump wins reelection and the Republicans regain control of the House of Representatives in November 2020 there will be some serious George Soros paid rioting like there was from November 2016-January 2017.
Aahh yes...The requisite mention of the alt-right's favorite Jewish boogie man...
But no words for rupert ??

How Rupert Murdoch’s Empire of Influence Remade the World
I know it's long form journalism...but give a read...

Then you might even listen to this:
Or..

Then compare/contrast --- who is the advocate for liberal democracy the world over... and who has promoted divisiveness and strife for commercial gain and power

nominee?
You should probably read the whole paragraph from the report where trump said he was screwed. Otherwise you look really uniformed.

It must be hard not to except the SP findings of no collusion . You should not cherry pick just the part of the findings you like if you want to ask questions ( especially if the findings are public knowledge ) all that will do is get you like from luther possibly LG if he hasn’t taken his Prozac . This dude / chick used so often is not a misconception it’s n example of what happens to grown ass people when they can control their emotions and get way to wrapped up in politics I personally couldn’t care less what the reason is , don’t fall to your knees and scream at the sky over in politician . In the end there’s really only one question to ask ourselves , knowing what kind of person Trump was , is and probably will be , how bad did Hillary have to be to allow him to beat her with all the information on both at our fingertips ? The only question left going forward is .. how bad does the progressive left have to be to allow Trump to be re-elected ? To be determined .

Reactions: AM64
BUT, I guess Rupert and I have one thing in common:
Murdoch recognized Trump’s appeal as a tabloid character and ratings driver, but he did not see him as a serious person, let alone a credible candidate for president. “He’s a [expletive] idiot,” Murdoch would say when asked about Trump, three people close to him told us

...a f-ing idiot...oh yeah!...but also a useful one

If I tell an employee to do something and they tell me no that would be illegal or even just a plain bad idea they did their job and nobody committed a crime or attempted to commit a crime.
I was going to say this type of thing HAS to happen daily as the President. Any President in the modern day that has a team of lawyers behind them has suggested something that could be illegal. But is is extraordinarily rare for that ever to come to fruition.

Again the double standard on Trump is mind boggling.

BUT, I guess Rupert and I have one thing in common:
Murdoch recognized Trump’s appeal as a tabloid character and ratings driver, but he did not see him as a serious person, let alone a credible candidate for president. “He’s a [expletive] idiot,” Murdoch would say when asked about Trump, three people close to him told us

...a f-ing idiot...oh yeah!...but also a useful one
Show us on the doll where the Orange man touched you.

Ok, but the question was what signature legislation had the House passed. That was the major headlining bill.

Anything the House passes will get killed in the senate. Congress is a zero sum game
Except for the fealty thing to Israel. That passed like 97 to 1.

VN Store

Back