Mueller Report Imminent

An interesting question for Dem nomination debates:

"President Trump can be charged with crimes after he leaves office. If you win the presidency, would you consider pardoning him to save the country from the controversy?"

Did President Trump break a campaign promise to go after Hillary because it wasn't going to do the country any good?

Regardless, it's a good question for the DNC Primary since it will show just how ****ed in the head some of them are about Trump.

Reactions: AM64 and hog88
If the Dems even had a 51-49 edge in the Senate I do think he'd be impeached. The Dems could force Republican Senators to pick a side. Even if they couldn't get to 67, they'd embarrass a lot of the Republicans who would have to vote to say Trump's actions are acceptable. Would not be surprised if 17 jumped ship on him.

But as is it's a fool's errand because McConnell would just find ways to delay and keep it off the floor until it didn't matter.

Fact is, the establishment Republicans for the most part loathe Trump. But they are afraid of him.
And just like Harry Reid's nuclear option, your idiots would weaponize that process. It would be a great move, because let there be no doubt that it would come back home to roost.. Trump hurts your feelz. Nothing more. You WANT something to impeach him for, and nothing has been shown to warrant it. Really pathetic on your part.

Last edited:
I still think he did collude and he DEFINITELY engaged in criminal obstruction of justice. That is 100 percent clear and undeniable. Only reason Mueller did not charge him was that he technically cannot.

LOL. Can you point me to where Mueller says that is the only reason he didn't make a finding of obstruction. Using your logic he would not have been able to make a finding of collusion for Trump either.

It's a sad, tired talking point for TDSr's that cannot accept Mueller didn't see a strong enough case on obstruction.

I still think he did collude and he DEFINITELY engaged in criminal obstruction of justice. That is 100 percent clear and undeniable. Only reason Mueller did not charge him was that he technically cannot.
Are you really a lawyer? I ask in all sincerity. You think he colluded, and you think he definitely engaged in criminal obstruction: therefore, it is 100% undeniable. Good Lord Almighty I hope I never have to use your services.

Are you really a lawyer? I ask in all sincerity. You think he colluded, and you think he definitely engaged in criminal obstruction: therefore, it is 100% undeniable. Good Lord Almighty I hope I never have to use your services.

Everyone knows LG gets his talking points from Adam Schiff & Eric Swalwell two of the dumbest idiots that make up the Democratic Party. Don't waste time in giving LG the attention he wants.

Reactions: tennvols77 and AM64

He’s not a lawyer.
It’s just not possible that guy passed the Barr.

Someone please explain how the guy who waived privilege was obstructing justice.

An interesting question for Dem nomination debates:

"President Trump can be charged with crimes after he leaves office. If you win the presidency, would you consider pardoning him to save the country from the controversy?"

If any president - or any public official for that matter - commits a real crime either in or out of office, he/she should be punished just like anyone else. That certainly would include accepting bribes like almost every elected public official does or has done. However, this BS against Trump (the collusion and obstruction) are simply political stunts by the opposing party; if anyone should be punished, it's the fools who brought up false charges for political gain.

As far as lying, it's wrong, but find a politician who doesn't lie to the public. Trump is a businessman - those guys always lie to themselves (particularly the marketing types) and by extension their flights of fancy equal lying to everyone else ... the new piece of BS is greater, faster, or whatever than ever went before ... flights of fancy and braggadocio. Lying is endemic in both groups.

I asked this before, but I kinda want an investigation into the 2016 Clinton campaign Russian contacts. How do we know if what the Trump campaign was accused of was really more than the usual contact anyway? If Hillary was elected, and Russian interference was documented as early as 2014, would she have been investigated as well?

We need to know the standard for foreign contacts by a campaign to know if the Trump campaign was really outside the lines. I can think of no better baseline than to investigate the Clintons.

There is a difference in "contacts" when you talk politics vs business, and that needs to be recognized. Politicians in contact with other political entities affect us as a country ... alliances, trade, etc. People in business deal with those in other countries for the sake of a deal that affects their businesses rather than us (as a country). Mixing the definition of the two is simply dumb ... in Trump's case business contacts aren't the same as those for a damn career politician who would sell our future for his/her gain.

That was a good read. Rarely do you get to know the background of someone like Mueller.
One can question why he didn't have more balance among the lawyers he hired for the investigation, and though I haven't read it, Part 2 of his report unfortunately gave the Dems enough ammunition to keep the farce alive, but I never felt Mueller himself was anything but an outstanding individual and public servant.

One can question why he didn't have more balance among the lawyers he hired for the investigation, and though I haven't read it, Part 2 of his report unfortunately gave the Dems enough ammunition to keep the farce alive, but I never felt Mueller himself was anything but an outstanding individual and public servant.
I think that Weissman wrote the Mueller report, and dropped just enough to keep the charade alive for his fellow Dems.

Just a concerned citizen here, who thinks the White House Press Secretary should, you know... hold a press briefing at least once a month and tell the truth once in a while (and also not look like a trailer park drag queen).
Can you name a past administration that hasn't lied? Did you make the same demands of past administrations caught in lies? It's all political. Republican administration gets caught in lies, Dems demand action. Democrat administration gets caught in lies, GOP demands action. Both sides defend their own while demonizing the opposition. Did Sanders lie? Absolutely. Is it wrong? Absolutely. Should she be criticized? Sure, why not? But according to past precedent of lies in government, it doesn't rise to the level of being fired or forced to resign. That's just wishful thinking on your part. I sincerely doubt you reacted this way when Obama officials were caught in lies.

Reactions: AM64
He's a great American, of course he realized the nation would be better off without Trump.

Trump was a horrible choice, IMO, but still better than Hillary. Still hard to believe the left chose her as their queen. Piss poor horrible choice on their part.

Can you name a past administration that hasn't lied? Did you make the same demands of past administrations caught in lies? It's all political. Republican administration gets caught in lies, Dems demand action. Democrat administration gets caught in lies, GOP demands action. Both sides defend their own while demonizing the opposition. Did Sanders lie? Absolutely. Is it wrong? Absolutely. Should she be criticized? Sure, why not? But according to past precedent of lies in government, it doesn't rise to the level of being fired or forced to resign. That's just wishful thinking on your part. I sincerely doubt you reacted this way when Obama officials were caught in lies.
I don't recall a White House Press Secretary admitting to a falsehood in such a manner before. Sure, it's better than Nixon's man (Ron Ziegler) who lied to Congress but still, by any standard, this was embarrassing. The Mueller report not only exposed her for two blatant lies, it also details how her "slip of the tongue" excuse was, in itself, another lie. She was reading from a prepared statement when she said that countless members of the FBI rank and file had expressed a loss of confidence in Comey... and she also repeated this claim more than once. That is not a slip of the tongue or a mistake. That is preparing a lie and repeating it. Her actions were premeditated and her excuse was lame. She lied and then refused to take ownership of it when busted.

Now, putting that aside for a moment... Sarah Huckabee Sanders is being paid an annual salary of $179,700. For what, exactly? Her beauty and charm? It is a fact that she has held fewer press briefings in the last 6 months than any of her previous 13 predecessors held in such a time frame. That is quite a salary for a press secretary who doesn't interface with the press.

I don't recall a White House Press Secretary admitting to a falsehood in such a manner before. Sure, it's better than Nixon's man (Ron Ziegler) who lied to Congress but still, by any standard, this was embarrassing. The Mueller report not only exposed her for two blatant lies, it also details how her "slip of the tongue" excuse was, in itself, another lie. She was reading from a prepared statement when she said that countless members of the FBI rank and file had expressed a loss of confidence in Comey... and she also repeated this claim more than once. That is not a slip of the tongue or a mistake. That is preparing a lie and repeating it. Her actions were premeditated and her excuse was lame. She lied and then refused to take ownership of it when busted.

Now, putting that aside for a moment... Sarah Huckabee Sanders is being paid an annual salary of $179,700. For what, exactly? Her beauty and charm? It is a fact that she has held fewer press briefings in the last 6 months than any of her previous 13 predecessors held in such a time frame. That is quite a salary for a press secretary who doesn't interface with the press.
Are you suggesting Jay Carney never propagated a lie while discussing Benghazi? Did you stand up and demand his resignation? Like I said, politics.

Sanders takes her directions from Trump. Nothing mandates monthly press briefings. If he's unsatisfied with her service, I'm sure he'll replace her. She's not an elected official, thus she doesn't have to meet the approval of anyone but the President himself.

Wow is that all a press secretary makes.

Reactions: T-TownVol
If the Dems even had a 51-49 edge in the Senate I do think he'd be impeached. The Dems could force Republican Senators to pick a side. Even if they couldn't get to 67, they'd embarrass a lot of the Republicans who would have to vote to say Trump's actions are acceptable. Would not be surprised if 17 jumped ship on him.

But as is it's a fool's errand because McConnell would just find ways to delay and keep it off the floor until it didn't matter.

Fact is, the establishment Republicans for the most part loathe Trump. But they are afraid of him.

So you think a president would be impeached for obstructing justice against a conspiracy by operatives within the US government plotting a takeover? What scares me is it almost worked. If a case was made against both sides for obstruction, Hillary, Obama and Trump I could get behind those indictments, but to pick out 1 player is ridiculous. Never work.

Because I'm a prick.
Jim-Acosta.jpg

VN Store

Back