Mueller Report Imminent

Nobody should tolerate being lied to just like nobody should tolerate being called a hypocrite when they have shown no hypocrisy.

uh huh. You loony lefty guys show your hypocrisy each & every day here while riding around on your high horse of morality thinking that you're somehow better than everyone else....taking pot shots at people on the conservative side about how unattractive a person is. Ever look at the lefty women?

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64
Has the tarmac meeting between Clinton and Lynch been brought up with all this obstruction mumbo jumbo? What about if there was no collusion ....and that’s what the investigation was all about.....how could there have been any obstruction?
Not that it matters to the liberal poons..... but Trump is still your president biatches!!

There was no collusion, why was Trump saying he was F--ed, why did he want Mueller and Comey fired so badly? Any ideas? All the dirty laundry coming out? (women, his business etc) If he was afraid of this, then why run for president at all? Arrogance? Didn't think he'd be elected but wanted the publicity?

Also, another pet peeve: I always see that picture of the crying woman (man??) that Republicans gleefully post continuously after Trump was elected. There is a misconception that people were upset because Hilary lost. From my perspective, that is wrong-- it is because it was Trump. I know many think Hilary = bad due to years and years of being in politics-- Fox news' hate poster child. Very qualified for the position, but lots of baggage that can be used against her. OTOH, the non-political guy? I have been aware of Trump and his lying, petty vindictive ways since he was married to his first wife. The fact he wanted to be called "The Donald" like some kind of mob boss, his bankruptcies, cheating of college students, grab em by the.... etc is why so many of us didn't want him to be president. Anyone but him.... So, if you are against Hilary and think she was sketchy, then why do you pick Trump as your Republican nominee?
I didn't. I voted special K in the primaries. I voted for T- man and against Billary so the main election was a twofer.

Reactions: JCP201
You're clueless about life and insurance. When you become sick someday, I hope you have to listen to someone much younger than you talk about how they are paying for your healthcare and they aren't using it. It's the way life is dude, you pay and pay and pay and some day you get reimbursed. Maybe you'll be the one that dies young and none of the rest of us have to pay for your dying days.
He needs to opt out and simply pay the fine.

Do you realize how this childish rant makes you come across?
Just a concerned citizen here, who thinks the White House Press Secretary should, you know... hold a press briefing at least once a month and tell the truth once in a while (and also not look like a trailer park drag queen).
Way to double down. Bravo. Want a lollipop now kid?

Here's something else to consider. There's a part of the report that talks about how Mueller had everything he needed yet wanted the President to interview anyway.

UHhhh. If you had everything you needed, why would you need the President to sit down for an interview?

I think he really, really wanted to set a perjury trap for Trump.

IMO, the entire notion that Mueller didn't want to bring down Trump is absurd.

Here's something else to consider. There's a part of the report that talks about how Mueller had everything he needed yet wanted the President to interview anyway.

UHhhh. If you had everything you needed, why would you need the President to sit down for an interview?

I think he wanted to set a perjury trap for Trump.

IMO, the entire notion that Mueller was unbiased and didn't want to bring down Trump is absurd.
He's a great American, of course he realized the nation would be better off without Trump.

That's the way Mueller & Co played it; perjury trap for some and others tripped up for some stupid move that happens daily and goes unnoticed and unpunished in DC. Nobody in DC ever gets nailed for anything unless they can be used to reel in a bigger fish ... then failure to register as a lobbyist or some other generally ignored infraction comes into play. Then it comes down to being a good little snitch to save your butt time, and Mueller plays it like a pro. Funny thing is for all his trouble Mueller got some garbage that makes Trump look like a wannabe crooked politician but nothing to get him. Mueller couldn't even swing it with crooked FBI agents like Stroker and Page, a trumped up a fake dossier courtesy of Hiliary and the DNC, and torturing third rate Trump "confidantes" and "henchmen".

I just realized it's been about two days since LG called for Trump to resign over something petty and insignificant.

Reactions: ajvol01
If the Dems even had a 51-49 edge in the Senate I do think he'd be impeached. The Dems could force Republican Senators to pick a side. Even if they couldn't get to 67, they'd embarrass a lot of the Republicans who would have to vote to say Trump's actions are acceptable. Would not be surprised if 17 jumped ship on him.

But as is it's a fool's errand because McConnell would just find ways to delay and keep it off the floor until it didn't matter.

Fact is, the establishment Republicans for the most part loathe Trump. But they are afraid of him.

An interesting question for Dem nomination debates:

"President Trump can be charged with crimes after he leaves office. If you win the presidency, would you consider pardoning him to save the country from the controversy?"

I asked this before, but I kinda want an investigation into the 2016 Clinton campaign Russian contacts. How do we know if what the Trump campaign was accused of was really more than the usual contact anyway? If Hillary was elected, and Russian interference was documented as early as 2014, would she have been investigated as well?

We need to know the standard for foreign contacts by a campaign to know if the Trump campaign was really outside the lines. I can think of no better baseline than to investigate the Clintons.

A trap?! Hahaha!

Trump is such a pompous, narcissist it wouldn't take long for Trump to out himself as a liar and a criminal in an FBI interview. Mueller knew that. It's not a trap if you're so stupid you'd out your damn self after 5 minutes.

Just a butthurt liberal here, who thinks the White House Press Secretary should, you know... hold a press briefing at least once a month and tell the truth once in a while (and also not look like a trailer park drag queen).
What do you have against drag queens? Aren't they your peeps?

A trap?! Hahaha!

Trump is such a pompous, narcissist it wouldn't take long for Trump to out himself as a liar and a criminal in an FBI interview. Mueller knew that. It's not a trap if you're so stupid you'd out your damn self after 5 minutes.
Hillary Clinton is a worse liar and she should be investigated next along with the sycophants around her

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back