Mueller Report Imminent

Looking back on it, who among us is really surprised by what us in this report? We all knew Trump's ego is absurd, and matched only by its frailty. Anything that would taint his "victory" he just couldn't stand.

And so really all the things he has said and done publicly, and now the ones we know about privately, just fit what we know about him.

He may not technically be mentally ill, but he has abysmal character.

Does the report not say he gave the orders to obstruct and he aids said no?

He obstructed justice when he gave those orders. He should be held culpable, looks like he will not be.
Are they orders I'd they arent carried through? Did he push the replacements on these issues? Attempted obstruction would only make since if he did something to impede and that effort went through but didnt have the desired effect. That's not the case. Nothing went thru.

In this case he is such a bad criminal he didnt do anything illegal. Which funnily enough makes him not a criminal. At least in this regard. I am sure someone will dig up something, but it wont be related to the campaign or his presidency.

Looking back on it, who among us is really surprised by what us in this report? We all knew Trump's ego is absurd, and matched only by its frailty. Anything that would taint his "victory" he just couldn't stand.

And so really all the things he has said and done publicly, and now the ones we know about privately, just fit what we know about him.

Lol. You were heart broken. Half of us on here were telling you from the start nothing was going to rise to the level of criminality.

You dont get to try and play lucid for a couple hours to act like you didnt buy the BS for years.

I consider your last sentence to be a step in the right direction for you.

See I knew you could think rationally when you calmed down . I don’t believe you will find to many arguing with you on this . Hes just a politician , they suck , some suck worse some suck less , they all lie , manipulate and maneuver trying to get what they want . It’s a lot easier to handle if you don’t get so emotionally invested either way into them .

Last edited:
How do we currently pay $10,300 per capita in health care costs? If that per capita cost is reduced to even $8000, which would still be by far the highest in the world, that would be a savings of $720,000,000,000.
That's 720 billion.
I know. By putting more people on it. Removing competition. Adding layers of government red tape. Adding tons of expensive issues to the table. And to cap it all off you make everyone pay for it.

Also my health care costs sit around 100 bucks a year, if that. Why am I paying 10k for other people's issues?

Reactions: azVolFan
When Trump declasses the FISA, there won’t be no need for Huber and Horowitz to redact. Isn’t that what the Dims are crying about now? It will be crystal clear for them....lmao, it will be Nov 2016 all over again. 😂

Reactions: AM64
Lol. You were heart broken. Half of us on here were telling you from the start nothing was going to rise to the level of criminality.

You dont get to try and play lucid for a couple hours to act like you didnt buy the BS for years.

I still think he did collude and he DEFINITELY engaged in criminal obstruction of justice. That is 100 percent clear and undeniable. Only reason Mueller did not charge him was that he technically cannot.

I know. By putting more people on it. Removing competition. Adding layers of government red tape. Adding tons of expensive issues to the table. And to cap it all off you make everyone pay for it.

Also my health care costs sit around 100 bucks a year, if that. Why am I paying 10k for other people's issues?
Since when did you start paying 10k for other people healthcare? Be honest, I really like how people come up with these numbers about how much they contribute towards my healthcare.

Follow up:

What can Trump do now? Do you have any ideas of changes we can make here at home?
Break up the parties and I dont believe you have this issue. The only possibility of this working was because they could focus down in two candidates. Bernie and Trump. Open that field up, destroy the bases that follow their leaders no matter what, and you destroy the ability of a foreign power to upset the whole thing. If there were no parties half the country wouldn't be defending and half wouldn't be attacking. You have much smaller numbers of die hard all around.

With more responsibility on the individual people are going to look for the higher quality.candidate they want to back. Instead of it just being better than the opposing letter nonsense that leads us down hill.

More transparency, any political advertising/money spent has to disclose that. I would even like to see the money go into a trust the government controls and can watch. And they have to dole out the money upon request but with the government watching. No private funds, no PACS, no non profits, nothing. And go ahead and ban ALL foreign money, even from our friends.

Reactions: Mick and JCP201
Since when did you start paying 10k for other people healthcare? Be honest, I really like how people come up with these numbers about how much they contribute towards my healthcare.
I was just using Luther's numbers.

And I would say I started paying much more in 2014. The 13k in premium increases I have paid over that time have not gone to improving my health care.

I was just using Luther's numbers.

And I would say I started paying much more in 2014. The 13k in premium increases I have paid over that time have not gone to improving my health care.
Don't make stuff up then. Your premiums go to pay for the total costs of everyone paying premiums. Trust me, some day you or your family is going to use way more than you're paying. Cancer can hit you tomorrow and cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. Don't think you're paying for everyone else and your day won't come because trust me it will.

I still think he did collude and he DEFINITELY engaged in criminal obstruction of justice. That is 100 percent clear and undeniable. Only reason Mueller did not charge him was that he technically cannot.
It's clear and undeniable, even though there's no shred of evidence? Haha, way to go counselor!

Well Mueller said no collusion, so your opinion doesn't much matter. If the House wants to pursue obstruction charges, that's their purview, but I think it backfires horribly for the Dems as the Senate will never convict.

Except for that part of the report where Mueller talked about taking the presidents protection into account.

Also if you are wanting to play technical, Mueller can not technically find him innocent either. That door swings both ways.

Reactions: AM64
Well Mueller said no collusion, so your opinion doesn't much matter. If the House wants to pursue obstruction charges, that's their purview, but I think it backfires horribly for the Dems as the Senate will never convict.
I actually hope they do vote for impeachment. They have not done one thing in the first 100 days that they said they would do. Impeach impeach impeach is all they screetch.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Don't make stuff up then. Your premiums go to pay for the total costs of everyone paying premiums. Trust me, some day you or your family is going to use way more than you're paying. Cancer can hit you tomorrow and cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. Don't think you're paying for everyone else and your day won't come because trust me it will.
still waiting on your reply?

There was no collusion, why was Trump saying he was F--ed, why did he want Mueller and Comey fired so badly? Any ideas? All the dirty laundry coming out? (women, his business etc) If he was afraid of this, then why run for president at all? Arrogance? Didn't think he'd be elected but wanted the publicity?

Also, another pet peeve: I always see that picture of the crying woman (man??) that Republicans gleefully post continuously after Trump was elected. There is a misconception that people were upset because Hilary lost. From my perspective, that is wrong-- it is because it was Trump. I know many think Hilary = bad due to years and years of being in politics-- Fox news' hate poster child. Very qualified for the position, but lots of baggage that can be used against her. OTOH, the non-political guy? I have been aware of Trump and his lying, petty vindictive ways since he was married to his first wife. The fact he wanted to be called "The Donald" like some kind of mob boss, his bankruptcies, cheating of college students, grab em by the.... etc is why so many of us didn't want him to be president. Anyone but him.... So, if you are against Hilary and think she was sketchy, then why do you pick Trump as your Republican nominee?

Hillary = Obama x10 and to me Obama led our country down the wrong path. I also voted for Trump because I knew he would pick a Constitutional conservative to the Supreme Court and I damn sure didn’t want hillary to make that choice. That alone made my decision easy. I wasn’t sure what kind of President he would be at the time but I will say I’m pleasantly surprised at what he’s accomplished and will vote for him again in 2020. And just so you know I voted for Rubio in the primary so Trump was not my first choice.

VN Store

Back