Mueller Report Imminent

Honest question for those on the left, what would your reaction be if Trump used Executive Privilege to protect people from testifying in front of Congress, much the same way Obama did with Holder? If it was acceptable then, why would it not be acceptable now? Explain the logic(other than the obvious political motive).

Honest question for those on the left, what would your reaction be if Trump used Executive Privilege to protect people from testifying in front of Congress, much the same way Obama did with Holder? If it was acceptable then, why would it not be acceptable now? Explain the logic(other than the obvious political motive).

Because orange man bad

That counts as obvious political motive. I'm asking for an actual logical argument, if they have one.

I still feel like a Democrat at times. I am more critical of the party that I grew up with than I am the Republicans. I’m no fan of Trump but everyone knew who he was before he was elected. The mindless bitching on and on about the things he’s done will fall on deaf ears. It’s not that they don’t care so much as it’s no different than what the Democrats have to offer. We (Democrats) have no claim to honor and integrity. We’ve become a bunch of lying hypocrites who have nothing to offer beyond free ice cream.
If we want to beat Trump we’re going to have to find a soul and a message. And we better find it quickly because “orange man bad” is going to get him re-elected.

I still feel like a Democrat at times. I am more critical of the party that I grew up with than I am the Republicans. I’m no fan of Trump but everyone knew who he was before he was elected. The mindless bitching on and on about the things he’s done will fall on deaf ears. It’s not that they don’t care so much as it’s no different than what the Democrats have to offer. We (Democrats) have no claim to honor and integrity. We’ve become a bunch of lying hypocrites who have nothing to offer beyond free ice cream.
If we want to beat Trump we’re going to have to find a soul and a message. And we better find it quickly because “orange man bad” is going to get him re-elected.
I simply don't believe either party is better than the other, and that both put party above country. I subscribe to the George Washington view on the dangers of political parties.Ultimately, they will tear the country apart.

I simply don't believe either party is better than the other, and that both put party above country. I subscribe to the George Washington view on the dangers of political parties.Ultimately, they will tear the country apart.

I’m of the opinion that politicians in general are a team on their own, Republicans and Democrats. Their mutual goal is to keep the people polarized thereby keeping them, the political class, in power. The populace thinks it’s a left vs right battle, when its actually government vs the people.

Both parties are constantly arguing that the other guys are so horrible while being exactly the same.

Your party was hijacked by the likes of Obama and has rapidly moved to the left ever since. I genuinely feel for you as I can read the pain in your post.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83 and AM64

The unfortunate thing for the other side is that far too many of us know what Hiliary was when she was trying to get elected, and we settled on the lesser evil..

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Your party was hijacked by the likes of Obama and has rapidly moved to the left ever since. I genuinely feel for you as I can read the pain in your post.
A Trump supporter claiming the democratic party was hijacked by Obama is priceless.
I'm not at all that's your take on it.

Be sure to take your meds before bedtime.

Somebody is missing something. Is it me? Maybe I do need meds. Maybe a second beer will suffice.

VN Store

Back