Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

If its not this one it will be something sooner rather than later. Nature has always had a population ceiling and we are approaching it with the growth curve. Something originating in China is not surprising given the dense populations. It might not be this one, but the US will suffer one day just like everyone else

The over population argument, I get it. Even China had the one child policy for how many years, decades, and they're still hovering just under 1.4 billion. My statement was from a humanitarian standpoint and the potential loss of life on a large scale.

Ezhou and now Shantou are the next cities to be put on lock down. Some of the restrictions in Ezhou include:

- Roads to/from the city closed
- All private vehicles are banned from city center
- Marriages, birthdays, and other private gatherings are banned
- All internet cafes and entertainment venues closed
- Funerals cannot exceed 3 days, close family only, 20 people max
- Bodies will be 'sent for cremation.' It's unclear if that means cremation is mandatory.

EPLXY-ZUUAAZb3q

The over population argument, I get it. Even China had the one child policy for how many years, decades, and they're still hovering just under 1.4 billion. My statement was from a humanitarian standpoint and the potential loss of life on a large scale.
Well if they're dead, there's not much aid to give

And I just came down with something this morning. I fully expect the CDC to repel from my roof crashing through the farmhouse windows any second now!
Did you have to pay extra for the CDC repellent?

I do the same. But i wear a mask all the time, and wash my hands 100 times a night. I work around petri dish humans who are positive for 3 to 4 bacteria at a time so that's normal for me.
Charge sent an employee home last week, fever, cruopy cough. Said don't come back till you get well. I'm all for that.
I've gone through almost my entire life with never catching any of the epidemics. There were five years that I worked on shift with a guy who had elementary school-aged kids, in which I caught everything that came along.

So now it's Bill Gates fault?

Lol no ... he’s a big proponent of the US being more prepared for something like this . His stance was that , we were not doing enough . Upon re-examining my statement , I’ve changed my mind . I’m going to hold off on that until we find out if the people with the virus ever refused to buy Microsoft products . With that much money , everything is possible. 👀

Last edited:
Don’t they claim only 56 deaths? How can they not handle 56 bodies?

Probably because the chinamen are notorious liars. Id wager the it's at a minimum 10x worse than they're portraying publicly. @davethevol, the time for panic is now, the apocalypse is nigh.

Grab your bug-out bag boys, it's time to head for the hills.

VN Store

Back