Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Wtf is wrong w these people
They also eat dogs. That entire culture has never amounted to anything and has never contributed anything to the world other than fireworks. If they had to invent their way out of a paper bag it would take 20 of them and they still couldn't do it out of the opening.

They also eat dogs. That entire culture has never amounted to anything and has never contributed anything to the world other than fireworks. If they had to invent their way out of a paper bag it would take 20 of them and they still couldn't do it out of the opening.

They have huge dog meat festivals. Part of the reason that I DGAF if the trade war escalates.

Reactions: VolStrom
Rumors are starting that there are videos of people dropping dead from this on the streets of China. Supposedly they are now making the rounds on Twitter.

China just closed another city. They know exactly what this thing is.

China just closed another city. They know exactly what this thing is.

25 deaths
177 in "critical" condition
830 reported cases

crazy that its gotten to this point when this thing just showed up December 30th/31st.

We've been talking about it a little in the China thread. Close to 20 million people have been placed on lock down. The first death outside of Wuhan was reported today bringing the deaths to 18 "confirmed" by the Chinese government. I suspect its a lot worse than what they're telling us.
Agreed, a response like this tells me they suspect or know many more than 18 have died and many more are very, very ill.

Reactions: davethevol

VN Store

Back