Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Guys...keep posting what you can find here
The MSM is either far far behind what is being posted here or has been instructed to delay or obstruct info from the public to keep panic from starting.

For example...I saw a CNN video from a couple hours ago where they were acting like it was groundbreaking info that it could be passed from person to person...that it came from animals...and as if it was just being verified that infection was person to person...

That's like reporting that Trump is probably going to be elected president. No sheit.. they still report 1000 cases and 40 something fatalities. Yeah right.
The truth is probably several orders of magnitude more than that.

People are being buried and cremated without being tested or counted.

Keep posting what you can find here. I have found 10x as much real news here as anywhere else. Google is nearly worthless.

Guys...keep posting what you can find here
The MSM is either far far behind what is being posted here or has been instructed to delay or obstruct info from the public to keep panic from starting.

For example...I saw a CNN video from a couple hours ago where they were acting like it was groundbreaking info that it could be passed from person to person...that it came from animals...and as if it was just being verified that infection was person to person...

That's like reporting that Trump is probably going to be elected president. No sheit.. they still report 1000 cases and 40 something fatalities. Yeah right.
The truth is probably several orders of magnitude more than that.

People are being buried and cremated without being tested or counted.

Keep posting what you can find here. I have found 10x as much real news here as anywhere else. Google is nearly worthless.
Their citizens have to use VPN to get anything out. That one minute video from the nurse is very telling. I read the dead aren't being picked up because the cremation places are saying they are so backed up. But there's only 56 deaths. Yea buddy.

There were two international flights that departed out of their airport today. One to Bali and the other to Moscow

VN Store

Back