Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Bump
The flu kills 50-80k per year in the US alone and I am supposed to get worked up over this one?

On if anyone is worried on Jan 30th

Jan 31st LG is worried about mass panic. Seems like the Bob interview is Trump doing what LG would prefer. 🤔
I suppose that from the government's perspective they realize the signal they are sending if they do a full on ban. Would just add to the panic selling in the markets.

Having said that, if we see a lot of folks testing positive on these planes or ships, they won't have much choice.

Reactions: ajvol01 and McDad
Don’t worry, not trying to invite myself for a beer. They moved the duals around every year until the last year I was in school and the individual tourney was in the old gym at UTC.
You would be welcome for a February beer in WillCo! The state duals have been at the Cow Palace since the Clarksville coach threw a hissy fit after a 2009 tourney loss, they hosted it for about 8 or 9 years and did a good job with it. The traditional moved from UTC Roundhouse to the CP in 2010 when they expanded it to double elimination and UTC was making the tourney change the dates from a Th-F-Sat to W-Th-Sat, and WillCo gave the TSSAA the facility rent free. There are now at least 5 different divisions going on at each tournament. It is either good great or bad depending on who you talk to.

Area wrestling coaches unhappy with Clarksville

Reactions: clarksvol00
Has there been any more news on level of contagiousness prior to symptoms? That a huge problem because you could have person A with no symptoms spread it to B and C, who give it to D, E, F, G, H, I, who give it to L through Z. And maybe all before A gets sick, making it impossible to track and contain.
Interesting thought given Trump is solely blamed for the thing you deem impossible to contain. Strange.

Trump says Don't Worry! YAY! We're good.

Oh wait... what's that? He also simultaneously designated $2.5 BILLION to fight it.

I gotta admit, Donald's ability to walk simultaneously in polar directions is impressive... as is the gullibility of his minions.
Oh so he was taking the right actions but trying to give off a calm demeanor? Hm...

Reactions: ajvol01 and McDad
So the Bob tapes are like I said, inconsequential
No, because you goobers don't believe anything the press reports unless you can hear Dear Leader's voice with your own ears. I wouldn't be surprised if I got the obligatory "anonymous sources again" response to that post.

No, because you goobers don't believe anything the press reports unless you can hear Dear Leader's voice with your own ears. I wouldn't be surprised if I got the obligatory "anonymous sources again" response to that post.
I don't think you did. But I could be wrong

Edit: Just checked, you didn't. In fact it seems all but one ignored you. As is customary

I don't think you did. But I could be wrong

Edit: Just checked, you didn't. In fact it seems all but one ignored you. As is customary
Imagine pounding the table about something anonymous sources said and even mentioning the "lack of credibility" of people attaching their names to deny the anonymous claim. It brings me to a quote from Carl SaganView attachment 304722
Seems like your one of the ones that decry anonymous sources (see above). It's you from the other day. So are happy now that Woodward has Trump's massive lie from the horse's mouth?

Seems like your one of the ones that decry anonymous sources (see above). It's you from the other day. So are happy now that Woodward has Trump's massive lie from the horse's mouth?
The anonymous sources were actively refuted by a dozen people who put their names on the line, including one that just released a tell all book. People like YOU thought it better to question their actual credibility. It also had nothing to do with Trumps Rona message but rather an obnoxious tale. Having a calming message was even desired by your ilk and in fact a month after those tapes had democrats not going to meetings about it but rather inviting people to China town. You're a clown EL

Plenty people with pre existing conditions manage them well. You are a $hitty nurse. I am glad that I have never ran across you during my doctors visits. You act like people with preexisting should be sacrificed.
Lol at you thinking you know what Nurses and doctors think. They usually tell those with drug addiction, smoking issues, obesity, diabetes and hypertension to change their lifestyles and diet and actually exercise some. Most normal Americans are hardly even affect by covid or anything else without their poor lifestyle choices

VN Store

Back