Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

What?? Pre-existing conditions are what lead to people catching whatever comes down the road. If they have the big 5 ( hypertension, diabetes, obesity, heart disease, chronic lung disease) they are targets for any bug or virus because they are compromised. I'll add another, immunocompromised. You should probably look some stuff up.
Plenty people with pre existing conditions manage them well. You are a $hitty nurse. I am glad that I have never ran across you during my doctors visits. You act like people with preexisting should be sacrificed.

Plenty people with pre existing conditions manage them well. You are a $hitty nurse. I am glad that I have never ran across you during my doctors visits. You act like people with preexisting should be sacrificed.

I’ll start by asking how many lives you’ve saved over the years ? I’ll add that it would be a gift to you and your preexisting conditions ( I’m assuming from your dr visits ) if you ever were lucky enough to have her as your ICU nurse , I’ll conclude with your reading comprehension skills need work . 😊

So you intentionally promoted a fatality/death rate that you knew would be grossly overstated? That’s worse than just being too stupid to analyze the data. Puts you on level with the media though.
I didn’t promote anything. If you asked me, I would have said the actual death rate would be much lower and it was only so high because of a small sample size and lack of testing... but nobody wanted to converse about it, instead the red hats immediately look for a scapegoat. Their instinct is to point the finger at... well, anyone but dear leader.

I didn’t promote anything. If you asked me, I would have said the actual death rate would be much lower and it was only so high because of a small sample size and lack of testing... but nobody wanted to converse about it, instead the red hats immediately look for a scapegoat.
When you present, what is obviously a shat number, don’t be surprised if people don’t want to discuss it with you. Because we only have two options. You are either intentionally being foolish or you are actually ignorant.

When you present, what is obviously a shat number, don’t be surprised if people don’t want to discuss it with you. Because we only have two options. You are either intentionally being foolish or you are actually ignorant.

I didn’t present a number, I regurgitated it. Like I said earlier, if you don’t think it’s right then prove it, or at least talk about a theory as to why it’s false... but instead the reality show fans here attempt a character assassination, then hilariously turn around and whine ad nauseam about “cancel culture”. The hypocrisy is thick in here.

Well this is just lovely.

A bunch of old people died from...wait for it....being old...but were counted as COVID. Then we hear anecdotal fear stories and stats without context...so we all panic and close schools, hoard toilet paper and cancel football.

Meanwhile everybody should have known the jig was up when we were getting directives stating that protests with 1000's of people for social justice weren't dangerous but 6 people sitting at a restaurant table were.

You are so sweet. Unfortunately for you I would still save your life if the situation presented. But not knowing who you are just zip me a picture and your name and I'll just not stop and help if I see you bleeding or on fire. That way you won't have to worry about it. Gee after listening to you I should give up my career, I've been wrong for 15 years of helping people. I'm such a jerk.
Pointing out relevant facts goes against what you've said, I get it. Yes I believe everyone, including myself, who has one of those co-morbidities listed should be sacrificed on the alter of your ignorance. It's a big enough alter.

I’ll start by asking how many lives you’ve saved over the years ? I’ll add that it would be a gift to you and your preexisting conditions ( I’m assuming from your dr visits ) if you ever were lucky enough to have her as your ICU nurse , I’ll conclude with your reading comprehension skills need work . 😊

What a despicable comment. Judgement thru a message forum and a few comments is just awful. Reason why we are where we are as a nation.

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
I didn’t present a number, I regurgitated it. Like I said earlier, if you don’t think it’s right then prove it, or at least talk about a theory as to why it’s false... but instead the reality show fans here attempt a character assassination, then hilariously turn around and whine ad nauseam about “cancel culture”. The hypocrisy is thick in here.

BS - you poo poo on any meaningful discussion when you start spouting that you are "on the front line of this thing" and have data that is "not public".

We have literally posted your exact posts, with follow-ups. Just stop digging and move on. 7% was never a real number...you knew it, we knew it, and everybody knew it...even in March. But you decided to state it anyway, based on information that wasn't public or whatever like you were in the inside know. Then you follow up later in the thread and say Italy has a 7% "but that is neither here nor there". At least for a time you hitched your wagons to this ridiculous number.

Just fess up and admit either you were/are really ignorant or you were knowingly fear peddling and being a drama queen.

Reactions: McDad

Uncalled for comments. Nurses are a godsend and are SEVERELY underappreciated. Out of curiosity, what do you do to help others?

BS - you poo poo on any meaningful discussion when you start spouting that you are "on the front line of this thing" and have data that is "not public".

We have literally posted your exact posts, with follow-ups. Just stop digging and move on. 7% was never a real number...you knew it, we knew it, and everybody knew it...even in March. But you decided to state it anyway, based on information that wasn't public or whatever like you were in the inside know. Then you follow up later in the thread and say Italy has a 7% "but that is neither here nor there". At least for a time you hitched your wagons to this ridiculous number.

Just fess up and admit either you were/are really ignorant or you were knowingly fear peddling and being a drama queen.

If you were/are scared, my passing along information from infectious disease experts about a fledgling pandemic had nothing to do with it, you’re just predisposed to discomposure.

What a despicable comment. Judgement thru a message forum and a few comments is just awful. Reason why we are where we are as a nation.

People get all worked up and start talking about things they don’t know about . Guarantee without her ID saying she was NGV he would be asking her what she thought about this , or what that meant , or how can I fix this thing I have on my leg ..after about 20 mins with her . Lol

Edit : I’m about the only person that I’ve ever seen or heard of ignore her medical warnings ... Her : You should probably have that looked at .
Me: it will be fine I’ll just rub some dirt on it , besides chicks dig scars . Lol

People get all worked up and start talking about things they don’t know about . Guarantee without her ID saying she was NGV he would be asking her what she thought about this , or what that meant , or how can I fix this thing I have on my leg ..after about 20 mins with her . Lol

Speaking of which...I had this one in a million shot. Can u have NGV recommend an ointment

1599692918849.jpeg

😂. This might be the biggest stretch I've ever read on here, and that's saying something.

5 or less posters giving your anonymous profile **** over posting something stupid is "character assassination" lmao

Speaking of which...I had this one in a million shot. Can u have NGV recommend an ointment

View attachment 305253

We’ve done the ointment thing on me this year . I almost had to go to the Dr. I’ve had two frickin spider bites this year . They were both bad , one was just below my right armpit , that one came really close to making me give in and go see the Dr. rubbing dirt on it wasn’t helping . Lol

VN Store

Back